• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Put It Together All by Myself!!!

"discovery." He said, "I think we can make our way to the main road by following these railroad tracks!" So we did. And we made it to the old lady's house without any trouble. ...Although, I don't remember any of the details, I'm pretty sure he had me hold my hand the whole way!To prove it, I told The Kat Lady this story: When I was about 4 years old, our family was on the way to my grandmother's house in a little town in Upnorth. On the way, we stopped at the Homme Home in Wittenburg to drop off a gift for an elderly relative who was being stored there. (You can google Homme Home for more info
GourmetGirl
Silver Member
So I love Target's new line of no tools needed bookcases! I just put one together all by myself in under a half hour! I feel so proud! I also put a valance up in my kitchen (I need to shorted in though, 1 was too short and 2 is too long) and a roll up shade at my back door (once again I need to shorten it). I feel all domesticated today!

And now to celebrate I get to go to another consultant's house to relax and chat over a bottle of wine! This has been a great Saturday! Plus I found out someone at my last show wants to book, she didn't tell me, but she told her mom who was the host! I don't think this day could get any better! Hope y'all had as great of a day as I did! :D

Pictures!!!!
We wanna see pictures!!!

I love days like that. Enjoy the wine!

Great Job! YOu're making us woman proud!! ENjoy the wine!!:D

PampMomof3 said:
Great Job! YOu're making us woman proud!! ENjoy the wine!!:D

I replaced my alternator this week - does that count????

Seriously though, good job Allison - I hope it was fun! :) Enjoy your relaxing evening!

janetupnorth said:

Seriously though, good job Allison - I hope it was fun! :) Enjoy your relaxing evening!

Yeah TOTALLY!!! I applaud you big time! I would never even attempt it!!

Oh, and before someone makes a wisecrack - yes my van does run again - I took it into town and back without any issues. ;)

Anyway, back to Alison - what color is your kitchen?

janetupnorth said:

Congrats! I would never attempt anything other than adding gas or windshield wiper fluid to my car :p

My kitchen is white (I rent my house), so I have the tiled runner and dots bowl on my table with fun wrapping paper framed. I added a sage valance to my 3 windows by my sink and a sage roll-up curtain at my back door. The sage color actually matches pretty close with the new green in the towels... just not quite as bright. Wasn't aiming for that, but can't complain :) I wonder what I'll do next season... hmmm... I'll have to post some pictures once I shorten the valances and the roll up shade. I wonder if iron on hem would work :p ... I am too worn out after all this today and a show tomorrow to attempt sewing

Thanks for all the votes of confidence! Living alone as a female I don't always feel like I am doing something good, so it feels very nice to have some praise from my fellow consultants! Thank you! :D

The three most feared words in the English languageThe three most feared words in the English language: Some Assembly Required.

I hate putting together today's knocked-down furniture, so I actually salute you in putting it together. When I have to put together anything, I'm lucky to not end up with parts left over, altough, so many of those kits used to come with one or two pieces of hardware missing that they now ship them with an extra one of almost everything.

Still, you reminded me of a great old gag! I posted it in the joke thread, just for you!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
The three most feared words in the English language: Some Assembly Required.

I hate putting together today's knocked-down furniture, so I actually salute you in putting it together.
That's because you are a man. Women actually READ the directions and think it through before starting the project! ...We also ask for directions or use a map. ;)

Directions?We don' need no steenkin' directions!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Directions?

We don' need no steenkin' directions!
:rolleyes: Just exactly what I hear every time!

Unlike most guys, who claim to have a natural sense of direction, I actually do have a natural sense of direction. I told that to The Kat Lady when we first met, and she treated it with the same scepticism you are right now. To prove it, I told The Kat Lady this story: When I was about 4 years old, our family was on the way to my grandmother's house in a little town in Upnorth. On the way, we stopped at the Homme Home in Wittenburg to drop off a gift for an elderly relative who was being stored there. (You can google Homme Home for more info on this remarkable place.) "Downtown" Wittenburg is off the main highway (US 45) and my father made a wrong turn in town. I shook my head and said, "No." He got twisted around and made another wrong turn. I shook my head and said, "No." This happened about five more times and he was both helplessly lost and totally frustrated, and worse, totally annoyed with me. After all, Wittenburg just isn't that big of a town! He put the car in park, looked at me and said, "Okay, Smart Boy, where do I go?" I pointed. He drove. I pointed to a turn. He turned. I pointed to another turn. He turned. I pointed to another turn. He turned. Voila! There was the Homme Home! He parked the car and said to my mother, "How did he do that?"I just pay attention to things like that. Of course, The Kat Lady didn't believe the story, just like you don't.A few weeks later, on a weekend trip to Upnorth, we stopped in my mother's home town of Elcho, and visited a distant cousin. Myrtle's daughter, Sarah Lee, happened to be there, too. Without prompting, Sarah Lee started to tell that very same story, because she had been in the back seat of the Old Man's Buick, to witness the whole thing.The Kat Lady will vouch for the fact that you can pretty much drop me into the middle of Nowhere and I'll find my way out. The difference between most men and me is the fact that I can actually do it. (Note to Janet: That weekend, we stayed at the Brown Mansion, now known as the Cranberry Hill Bed & Breakfast, with The Crazy Lady of Rhinelander. Her crocker spaniels appear in your catalogs.)

GourmetGirl said:
So I love Target's new line of no tools needed bookcases! I just put one together all by myself in under a half hour! I feel so proud! I also put a valance up in my kitchen (I need to shorted in though, 1 was too short and 2 is too long) and a roll up shade at my back door (once again I need to shorten it). I feel all domesticated today!

And now to celebrate I get to go to another consultant's house to relax and chat over a bottle of wine! This has been a great Saturday! Plus I found out someone at my last show wants to book, she didn't tell me, but she told her mom who was the host! I don't think this day could get any better! Hope y'all had as great of a day as I did! :D

Good for you, I love doing fix ups around my house. I always am changing around furniture, DH says you can never walk in the dark in our house cause you never know were the furniture is!:D

I used to have a poodle who went blind. He masked it so well that we didn't know for a long time that he was blind. Once we figured it out, I always told him that if he didn't behave, I'd rearrange the furniture.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
(Note to Janet: That weekend, we stayed at the Brown Mansion, now known as the Cranberry Hill Bed & Breakfast, with The Crazy Lady of Rhinelander. Her crocker spaniels appear in your catalogs.)

I've passed there but never paid much attention...probably because I shy away from "Crazy Ladies"...Hmm...will have to ask Jeff & Candi about her (photographer and staff). I'm up for a good story. ;)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I used to have a poodle who went blind. He masked it so well that we didn't know for a long time that he was blind. Once we figured it out, I always told him that if he didn't behave, I'd rearrange the furniture.

My grandma used to do that everytime she cleaned. My grandpa used to work 2nd shift and when he got home he'd try to be polite and not turn on the light to keep from waking her up. Well, the loud thump of him missing the bed because she moved it would wake him up anyway.

What is "I Put It Together All by Myself!!!"?

"I Put It Together All by Myself!!!" is a product line from Pampered Chef that includes various kitchen tools and gadgets designed for easy assembly and use.

Do I need any special skills to use these products?

No, all of the products in the "I Put It Together All by Myself!!!" line are designed for easy assembly and use. No special skills or tools are required.

Are these products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the products in the "I Put It Together All by Myself!!!" line are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for optimal care and longevity.

Can I purchase replacement parts for these products?

Yes, replacement parts for the "I Put It Together All by Myself!!!" products are available for purchase on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Do these products come with a warranty?

Yes, all "I Put It Together All by Myself!!!" products come with a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with your product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sslangley
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sslangley
  • missyciccolella
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Intrepid_Chef