• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Meant to Tell Y'all This-- I Made T-Shirts & Stuff!

In summary, KimmyKim created a store for CafePress.com called "Stuff for Chefs". She shared her store with some friends and family, and they liked it. However, CafePress lost many images last week and some of KimmyKim's products are not showing up properly. KimmyKim is still making Nancy's shirts, but she is also starting to sell CafePress products online.
KimmyDarling
Last month, I was feeling low, and started to play around with CafePress.com for my own amusement. I'd had shops there, but they were always for myself, rather than The Rest of The World!

So, in my need for fun, I started thinking of how people present themselves to the world, and the words they might use to describe themselves. I thought of all sorts of people, in all sorts of environments, and it really lifted my mood. (And gave me a new obsession-- I think of new words and phrases every single day!) I shared it with some friends & family, and they really liked it, so I kept going with it. I know I put it in my signature line, but I meant to post a message to share it with y'all, because I made a section for cheffers!

Anyway, here is my shop, for your enjoyment. If you scroll down, you'll see "Stuff for Chefs."

I do take suggestions, since I add new ones all the time, so feel free to PM me if you have a specific request.

Enjoy!
Kimmy

Kim they are so cute... but when I click on a word there is no choices of what to put it on... how do i do that?

Alison, Thanks for looking! But what terrible timing I have!I just checked it out, and discovered that they (CafePress) are restoring many images that were "lost" last week. I didn't think it had affected my store, but it appears that it did. :(I will bump this thread up when it's all back up & running.

Thanks Kim! I love some of them... esp. regal b*tch! that is too fun!

Thank you!I just looked at the chef's section, and most of those seem to be coming up. (I had added and changed some images since their server problems, I guess.)If you click on Got Stones? and a few others in that group, you'll see the types of products I have for each word. Once they bring me back up, the other words will be available for those products.Hope that made some kind of sense!!!!

Thier coming up for me,
I really like them Kim!

How about one that says I paint.? I need something to paint in, but don't want to wreck any of my current clothes, so I might as well buy something new. :)

Great ideas!!!

You got it, Alison! Done!

Thanks Kim! Looking forward to that and the cute lilac chef success tee!

I just joined Cafepress.com, last week I think, it will be fun coming up with things!! Can't wait! Yours is great, I visited it last week!

pckelly said:
I just joined Cafepress.com, last week I think, it will be fun coming up with things!! Can't wait! Yours is great, I visited it last week!

Kelly, it is SO addictive! Three years ago, I made my Dad a t-shirt with a photo on it of the very moment my then-boyfriend/now-husband proposed to me (because he wasn't there to see it). He still wears it!!!

I Love Them!!!!Do I just buy them online from that site? Iwant to get some for my team before conference. THANK YOU ! THANK YOU ! They are so creative.

Yes, Rachel. Most of my images aren't working right now, but if you are able to see actual products with the word or phrase you like on it, you should be able to add it to your shopping cart and checkout from there.BTW, you can also shop for Ann's Chef Success stuff in the same order-- CafePress lets you shop from as many stores as you'd like at one time!

Adorable stuff!

Thanks, Carolyn!All of the images seem to be back up now, somewhat, so I *think* the site is shop-able now!

Last edited:
Okay, I've confirmed that everything is working properly now. (Such a relief, because I wasn't liking the idea of uploading 250+ images and creating products for each of them again!!!)

Thanks, Leah!

I love how Cafe Press sent out the note last Wednesday that there were server issues the previous weekend. What happened to those 3 days in between?

Anyhoo-- cute stuff!

How does Cafe Express work?

jrstephens said:
How does Cafe Express work?
You can set up a store for free, if you only have one of each item. Then you upload your pictures and set up which pic you want on which item. Cafe Press handles all the money and printing. You can mark things up to make money, or you can leave them at the base price.

Pretty neat!

Hum.....with all the talk about PC discontinuing Nancy's and going exclusively with Merrill......We should create a shirt that says, "Merrill sucks, bring back Nancy's!" And eveyone wear them at conference!

LOL :p

LOL!!! Tammi, that is SOOOOOOOO funny!!!

1. What inspired you to create "I Meant to Tell Y'all This" t-shirts and merchandise?

The inspiration behind "I Meant to Tell Y'all This" t-shirts and merchandise came from the popular catchphrase used by Pampered Chef consultants during virtual parties. It captures the essence of sharing helpful and life-changing cooking tips and products with friends and family.

2. Are the t-shirts and merchandise available in different sizes and colors?

Yes, the t-shirts and merchandise are available in a variety of sizes, ranging from small to 3XL, and also come in different colors such as black, white, and gray. This ensures that there is something for everyone to enjoy!

3. Can I customize the t-shirts and merchandise with my own personal touch?

Unfortunately, at this time, we do not offer customization for the "I Meant to Tell Y'all This" t-shirts and merchandise. However, we are always open to suggestions and feedback, so feel free to reach out to us with your ideas!

4. How can I purchase the "I Meant to Tell Y'all This" t-shirts and merchandise?

You can purchase the t-shirts and merchandise through your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our online store. Simply add the items to your cart and proceed to checkout. We accept various forms of payment, including credit/debit cards and PayPal.

5. Can I return or exchange the t-shirts and merchandise if I am not satisfied with my purchase?

Yes, we want you to be happy with your purchase! If for any reason you are not satisfied with your "I Meant to Tell Y'all This" t-shirts and merchandise, please contact us within 30 days of purchase to arrange for a return or exchange. Please note that personalized items cannot be returned or exchanged.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferp417
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jenniferp417
  • etteluap70PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies