• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need Summer Recipe Ideas Asap!

In summary, there are many easy and delicious summer recipes that can be made with minimal ingredients. Grilled chicken skewers with vegetables and watermelon salad are both great options. For lighter and healthier recipes, try grilled fish or shrimp tacos, vegetable skewers, or a fruit smoothie bowl. For summer barbecues or potlucks, consider pasta salad, grilled corn on the cob, or a fruit tray. Kid-friendly recipes include fruit popsicles, a DIY taco bar, and mini pizzas. And if you have fresh produce from your garden, try a vegetable stir-fry, homemade pizza, or pesto sauce.
jenpottratz
What is everyone doing for summer recipes? I don't want to do anything that will heat up the kitchen. I have a show tonight and have gone back and forth on what to do - so I thought I'd ask for some advice :) Thanks!!!

Jen <><

I've been doing the Spicy Shrimp Ceviche Cups this month, and everybody seems to love them. The cups only take about 10 minutes in the oven, but if you really don't want to turn your host's oven on, you can do them in advance. Now I need ideas for August!

The 10 min pork tenderloin is wonderful. A salad recipe would also be great. It would show off your salad spinner, salad chopper. A trifle would also be yummy, and fun.

I LOVE the Colossal Chopped Salad.

I keep thinking the Harvest Chicken Salad would be good with the 10 min Tenderloin cut up in it.

Jamaican jerk salad, grilled pizza ....12 minute micro cake in the fluted stone or a trifle!

Thanks!Thanks for all the ideas!

I have been making the Summer Cob salad in the trifle bowl and 12 min micro cakes

The pork tenderloin salad went over real big at my last show!

I changed it up substituting the jerk seasoning where the BBQ was called for & threw in some fresh pineapple for my DD's luau last Sat. & it was gone in a flash!:D

Related to I Need Summer Recipe Ideas Asap!

What are some easy summer recipes that I can make with minimal ingredients?

One easy summer recipe is grilled chicken skewers with vegetables. Simply marinate chicken and your choice of vegetables in a mix of olive oil, lemon juice, and herbs, then grill on skewers until cooked through. Another option is a refreshing watermelon salad with feta cheese, mint, and balsamic glaze.

What are some light and healthy summer recipes?

Some light and healthy summer recipes include grilled fish or shrimp tacos with avocado salsa, grilled vegetable skewers, or a quinoa and vegetable salad. You can also try making a fruit smoothie bowl topped with granola and fresh berries for a nutritious breakfast or snack.

Can you recommend any recipes for a summer barbecue or potluck?

For a summer barbecue or potluck, you can make a crowd-pleasing pasta salad with fresh vegetables and a homemade vinaigrette dressing. Another option is to make a large batch of grilled corn on the cob and top it with a variety of flavored butters. You can also bring a refreshing fruit tray with a variety of seasonal fruits.

What are some kid-friendly summer recipes?

Kids will enjoy making and eating homemade fruit popsicles with their favorite fruits and juices. You can also make a DIY taco bar with toppings such as cheese, lettuce, and salsa for a fun and interactive meal. Another idea is to make mini pizzas using whole wheat pita bread, tomato sauce, and a variety of toppings.

What are some recipes for using up summer produce from my garden?

If you have a bounty of fresh produce from your garden, you can try making a vegetable stir-fry with a mix of your favorite veggies. Another idea is to make a homemade pizza with a variety of garden-fresh toppings. You can also use your fresh herbs to make a homemade pesto sauce to top on pasta, sandwiches, or grilled meats.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• EMarth123
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • janezapchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • chefsteph07