• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need Some Votes Ladies!!! L@@K!

In summary, to vote for "I Need Some Votes Ladies!!! L@@K!", click on the provided link and follow the instructions on the voting page. Only one vote is allowed per person in most voting systems, so it is important to respect the rules and not attempt to vote multiple times. The voting deadline may vary depending on the specific contest or competition, so it is best to check the rules or guidelines. Prizes for voting may be offered depending on the event, and sharing the link on social media is a great way to help spread the word and get more votes, as long as the guidelines or rules for sharing are followed.
DebbieSAChef
Here is a link to vote for my daughter at Clubmom, so we can win a $50 gift card. My daughter Naomi loves to take pictures and I thought, why not!!!

So please go to this link and vote:

http://www.clubmom.com/display/294204?fromPage=email&photoId=4386

I hopt that is the right link!! Let me know!! I'm not too computer savvy!
Thank you, I truly appreciate it fellow cheffers!

Debbie :D .

Awww! She's a cutie. :) Voted for you.

OMG she is soooooooooooo adorable! I dont know how to vote though. I think i need to be a member. She looks just like you! awwww

She's adorable but I can't see where to vote? Help?

Beautiful Baby.....

Where do we vote.

How did you vote!!
supergirljennie said:
Awww! She's a cutie. :) Voted for you.

Did you see a voite button? I just sent the link but didn't see anything about voting. Jennie can you tell us how you voted?

Debbie

I have an account there. I had to sign in to vote. The place it says, "Love this?" or something like that. I clicked there.

Thank you!
supergirljennie said:
I have an account there. I had to sign in to vote. The place it says, "Love this?" or something like that. I clicked there.

Thank you so much! I didn't know you had to register. Sorry ladies!

Debbie :D

She is soooooo adorable. Who does she look like? I wonder who?? I can't get it to register me but you have my vote.

I voted for her! She is cute!

oh my goodness what a cutie

1. How do I vote for "I Need Some Votes Ladies!!! L@@K!"?

To vote for "I Need Some Votes Ladies!!! L@@K!", simply click on the provided link and follow the instructions on the voting page. You may need to create an account or log in with an existing account to submit your vote.

2. Can I vote multiple times for "I Need Some Votes Ladies!!! L@@K!"?

Unfortunately, most voting systems only allow for one vote per person. It is important to respect the rules and not attempt to vote multiple times, as this can result in disqualification for the contestant.

3. Is there a deadline for voting on "I Need Some Votes Ladies!!! L@@K!"?

The deadline for voting may vary depending on the specific contest or competition. It is best to check the rules or guidelines for the event to determine the voting deadline.

4. Are there any prizes for voting on "I Need Some Votes Ladies!!! L@@K!"?

This would depend on the specific contest or competition. Some may offer prizes for voters, while others may only offer prizes for the contestants. It is best to check the rules or guidelines for the event to see if there are any prizes for voters.

5. Can I share the link to "I Need Some Votes Ladies!!! L@@K!" on social media?

Yes, sharing the link to "I Need Some Votes Ladies!!! L@@K!" on social media is a great way to help spread the word and get more votes. Just make sure to follow any guidelines or rules for sharing the link provided by the contest or competition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Oracle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride