• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need Help With E-Mailing Graphics!

In summary, Ginger is having trouble forwarding newsletters that have graphics. She has tried hotmail, yahoo, and lycos and none work. She has also tried sending a private message to Joy, but has not been successful. She recommends visiting www.tastytidbits.net to find out more about the newsletter and the subscription fee.
gilliandanielle
I subscribe to Tasty Tidbits newsletter, and I have a hotmail account. When Joy sends it to me I can see all the graphics fine, but when I forward it they are all lost. I have created three other e-mail accounts to try and fix this problem, but everytime I send it, NO GRAPHICS!! There is a lot of information in text form, which is really long and intimidating without the graphics. I haven't been sending them to my customers because I can't get the graphic to show up, and I would really like to stay in my customer's minds. Please someone tell me what I am doing wrong!!!

Have you spoke to Joy? It might be a problem with her, or maybe she can tell you what to change. Just a thought:)

Ginger:cool:

I have written to her a lot because every time I set up a new account I have to have her send it to the new e-mail to get it to arrive intact. I have tried hotmail, yahoo, and lycos and none work. Am I doing something wrong or do I just need to try a different site?

Gillian,
I didn't realize that you were still having problems. Many subscribers use Yahoo so I thought that would take care of it. I know that hotmail causes the most problems, and I'm not familiar with lycos. Did we check to make sure your yahoo settings are set for HTML mail and attachments? Email me offline if you want me to walk you through that... Sorry about the trouble!
We'll try to get to it work.
Joy

How can I find out about this Tasty Tidbits newsletter?

Try sending a private message to Joy (posted above).

Thanks everyone (especially Joy!!) I think I finally got it figured out on Yahoo and am so excited to get it out to my customer base. Good luck with your new job Joy and keep up the good work on the newsletters. Everyone I talk to is so impressed by MY newsletter (what they don't know won't hurt them!)

Do not forward the newsletter. Cut and paste it into a new email. I used to have this problem all of the time when I was a MSN customer. Email with graphics work great on the computer with MSN software, but if you are accessing through hotmail on another computer, everything is removed when you forward. I would imagine if you are just a hotmail customer, this is the problem you are having. The hotmail server is removing the graphics. If your computer has outlook or outlook express, you can set up your hotmail account there and will probably also have better luck with email that have graphics. But Cutting and pasting usually works.

Is there a fee for the newsletter?

The easiest way to send graphics is to write html code to link the graphic. In otherwords...you aren't sending graphics...but links to pull the graphics off the internet and into your e-mail. This also keeps the size of the newsletter to a minimum.

If you would like me to send you my June newsletter for you to see if it works...send me your e-mail. I hope this answers your questions.

Stephanie

www.123byrequest.com
[email protected]

strasfamily said:
Is there a fee for the newsletter?

Hi there! You can visit www.tastytidbits.net for more information. There is a subscription fee of $12 for 6 months. There are some samples on the site and I can email you a more current one as well. Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions!

Joy

Thank you everyone for your help! I absolutly recommend Tasty Tidbits to everyone. It is the most thorough and informative newsletter I have ever seen. Joy sends it to you a few days before the month it is for and you fill it in with your contact info and top host information, and you can add or delete anything you want. It is TOTALLY worth the $2/month to keep my name on customer's minds with this professional newsletter. Check out the samples on her website and you will be hooked! Thanks Joy for all your hard work!

1. How do I add graphics to my email using Pampered Chef?

To add graphics to your email, first open your email editor and click on the "Insert Image" button. From there, you can choose to upload an image from your computer or use a web link. Once the image is inserted, you can resize it and add any necessary text or links.

2. Can I customize the graphics in my email?

Yes, you can customize the graphics in your email by using the image editor tools provided in the email editor. This allows you to crop, rotate, add filters, and make other adjustments to your images.

3. How can I make sure my email graphics are high quality?

To ensure high quality graphics in your email, it's important to use high resolution images and to compress them before inserting them into your email. This will help prevent any blurriness or pixelation in your images.

4. Can I use my own custom graphics in Pampered Chef emails?

Yes, you can use your own custom graphics in Pampered Chef emails. Simply upload your images to a hosting platform (such as Dropbox or Google Drive) and use the provided link to insert the image into your email.

5. How do I add graphics to my email signature?

To add graphics to your email signature, go to your email settings and look for the option to edit your signature. From there, you can insert images just like you would in a regular email. Make sure to resize the image to an appropriate size for your signature before saving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
pampered2007
  • babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • mrssyvo