• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need Bookings at Tonights Show!

In summary, the conversation discusses various techniques for getting bookings at parties, including giving guests a slip of paper to fill out with products they would like to purchase and offering discounts and prizes for booking a show. One person also shares a successful strategy of placing popular products on a board and showing guests how they can get them for free by hosting a party. Another person shares a creative method of offering a free cooking show as a prize. The conversation ends with well wishes for getting bookings.
Christa
What's your sure fire method? I got 3 bookings off my last show but tonight will only have 7 guests (my smallest show so far) and since it probably won't be huge in sales, I want to focus on bookings.
Thanks

Hey I saw your post and really needed to read it myself! But it must be a new post since no one has responded yet.
Here is what has worked for me in the past.
I gave everyone a slip of paper that had this written on it:

"List 5 products with prices...$$$ MONEY IS NO OBJECT $$$(here is where I joke that they are using Donald Trumps credit card!)

TOTAL AMOUNT = $________

Then I did my demo - throughout the demo I would ask them if they have filled up their 5 spaces... reminding them...
Then I had them add it all together...

Then in a separate column, I'd have them
~take the two most expensive items, take 50% off
~Take $60 worth of products, write "free"
~The rest give 20% off
~~If they like the second total...they need to consider booking a show!

At the first show I did this with I got 5 bookings... 4 of whom were people who KNEW I did PC and just never realized how much they could get... They wanted the Professional cookware... so when they saw they could get it at 50% off...they were in!

I just didn't like how people had a hard time calculating...it seemed a bit cofusing,,, I also had extra calculators around, but with a big group it is sorta hard.

I have also put 3 index cards, folded in half and set up like a tent... on the front of the 'tent' I wrote a date I wanted booked... on the inside of the 'tent' I wrote products that they would get for booking. Sorta like the "Sealed Envelope" idea, or the "Book to look box" idea. I've also heard consultants putting papers inside a balloon with prizes on it for booking the date that is written on the balloon, then they pop the balloon(maybe with our Quikut Paring knife) to see what they won.

I want to try the "Book to Look Box/bag/basket"... They can only look if they book a show...then inside the box is index cards with products as prizes.

I hope this helps!

Last edited:
I don't know if you have enough time to do this, but maybe a quick variation would work well for you. I did this at my last show and had 3 bookings out of 8 people. Not bad. Anyway, I printed several of our most popular products out on cardstock and attached a little velcro behind each one. I placed them on a cover I had cut off of a 3-ring binder. On the back, I wrote "Customer Price: $90." I told them that my average host gets $90 for free, but then they also get 2 half-price items (I use the woven tray & round stone plus the SS bowl and whisks), AND they get a 20% discount. I show them how my "host" has now spent less than $90, and has gotten a TON MORE for free. I also mention free shipping, host specials, booking benefits, and 10%PHD. It's a great visual to show the average, but I also mention how a few of my hosts have gotten over $1,000 worth of products for like $400, etc. Mention 1/2 price cookware, etc. I also tell people to check out their wish lists/order forms and subtract $90 from their total - as the host, they would most likely get that much (or more!) for FREE!
Biggest thing - don't sound desperate for bookings. Just present what an AWESOME deal it is, and how you'd love to be the one to hook them up!
Good luck tonight! I'll have my fingers crossed for you :)
--Erin

I was really needing March bookings since I had only one show in Feb all the others canceled on me so I put in 2 catalogs a note saying you are the lucky winner. When the 2 people got the paper they asked about it and I told them that they just won a free cooking show where I will provide the food and send the invites out, both those people booked and I got 2 other bookings off that show so now I have 6 shows in march and when I did that I had 0 for March good luck on getting your bookings

for reaching out! It's great to hear that you had success with your last show and were able to secure three bookings. As for your smaller show tonight, my surefire method for getting more bookings is to make sure you have a strong hostess and guest incentive. Offer something that will really entice your guests to want to host their own show and share the pampered chef experience with their friends and family. Additionally, make sure to highlight the benefits of hosting a show, such as earning free and discounted products, as well as having a fun and interactive cooking experience. Don't be afraid to ask your guests directly if they would be interested in hosting a show, and follow up with them after the show to remind them of the great incentives. Good luck with your show tonight!

1. How can I get more bookings for tonight's show?

One effective way to get more bookings for tonight's show is to reach out to your friends, family, and acquaintances through personal invitations. You can also use social media platforms or send out emails to your contacts to spread the word about your show.

2. What are some incentives I can offer to encourage people to book at tonight's show?

You can offer incentives such as free products, discounts, or special deals for those who book at tonight's show. Another idea is to have a raffle or game with prizes for attendees who book a party at the show.

3. Can I use social media to get bookings for tonight's show?

Yes, social media can be a powerful tool for getting bookings for tonight's show. You can create a Facebook event and invite your friends and followers, post about your show on Instagram, or use hashtags to reach a wider audience. You can also ask your friends to share your post to help spread the word.

4. How can I make my presentation more enticing for potential bookings at tonight's show?

To make your presentation more enticing for potential bookings, make sure to showcase the products in a fun and interactive way. You can also offer live demonstrations, share testimonials from happy customers, and highlight the benefits of hosting a party. Additionally, be sure to have a clear call-to-action for those interested in booking.

5. What can I do if I still don't have enough bookings for tonight's show?

If you are still struggling to get enough bookings for tonight's show, try reaching out to your past hostesses and customers. You can also offer a last-minute booking special or extend the invitation to friends of friends. Lastly, don't be afraid to ask for help from your team leader or fellow consultants for additional support and ideas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cr8vKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Sing4Him1977
  • flemings99
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • Hunter Mom