• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need a Little Help, Pretty Please

In summary, to get back into PC, it's recommended to do some research on current trends and updates. You don't have to restart, but it's a good idea to stay updated. As for finding a director, networking and reaching out to local PC groups can be helpful. Finally, for the charity show, reaching out to local businesses and community centers can help with hosting and donations. Good luck!
RunawayChef
I moved to DC from Germany and want to get back into PC. I have a sale over $150 in June....do I have to restart?
Also, I need to find a director in the area to help me get my website back up and running. I want to do a charity show to raise money for the Organization for Autism Research.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

If you submitted at least $150 in sales in June you don't have to rebuy your kit, but you would have lost your career sales.I would contact the HO to help you find a director in your area if you don't have any luck here.GL! :)

Hi there! Welcome to DC! It's great to hear that you want to get back into PC and even have a sale lined up for June. To answer your question, you don't necessarily have to restart, but it might be a good idea to do some research on current trends and updates in the PC world since you've been away. This will help you provide the best experience for your customers and make sure your products are up to date.
As for finding a director in the area, I suggest reaching out to local PC groups or organizations and see if anyone can recommend someone or if they have any contacts in the industry. You can also try networking events or social media platforms to connect with potential directors.
It's amazing that you want to do a charity show for a great cause like the Organization for Autism Research. I'm sure there are many people in the DC area who would love to support this event. You can try reaching out to local businesses, schools, and community centers to see if they would be interested in hosting the event or donating to the cause.
I wish you the best of luck with your PC journey and the charity show! Let us know how it goes and if you need any further assistance. We are always happy to help.

1. What is "I Need a Little Help, Pretty Please"?

"I Need a Little Help, Pretty Please" is a collection of easy-to-prepare recipes that are perfect for busy families or those who are new to cooking. These recipes are designed to help you create delicious meals with the help of Pampered Chef tools and products.

2. Are the recipes in "I Need a Little Help, Pretty Please" suitable for beginners?

Yes, the recipes in "I Need a Little Help, Pretty Please" are perfect for beginners. Each recipe is accompanied by step-by-step instructions and uses simple ingredients that are easy to find. Plus, with the help of Pampered Chef tools, cooking will be even easier!

3. Can I still use my own ingredients and tools for these recipes?

Absolutely! While we recommend using Pampered Chef tools for the best results, you can still use your own ingredients and tools for these recipes. We want to make cooking as convenient and accessible as possible for our customers.

4. Are there any specific dietary restrictions or substitutions for the recipes in "I Need a Little Help, Pretty Please"?

Most of the recipes in "I Need a Little Help, Pretty Please" can be easily modified to accommodate dietary restrictions or preferences. In the cookbook, we provide tips and suggestions for substitutions, and our website also offers alternative versions of some of the recipes.

5. Can I purchase "I Need a Little Help, Pretty Please" in stores or is it only available through Pampered Chef?

"I Need a Little Help, Pretty Please" is exclusively available through Pampered Chef consultants or on our website. You can purchase the cookbook directly from a consultant or order it online. We are always happy to help you find a consultant in your area if you don't have one already.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Oracle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • chefheidi2003
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Gina M
  • esavvymom