• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need 2 Grapefruit Knife (Two Sided One) for a Customer.

In summary, the two-sided grapefruit knife is a handy tool for cutting and sectioning grapefruit. It is dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended for longevity. The knife is approximately 8 inches in length and can also be used for other citrus fruits. It comes with a satisfaction guarantee and limited lifetime warranty from Pampered Chef.
cbord
Anyone can help with this request?

Does that mean the new style or old style?

I have one (new). $5 plus shipping.

I have 2 old style grapefruit knifes.

i have one new and 2 old!

To clarify what I need is 2- reitred old style; the one that is two sided (long knife at each end.

I have like 6 of the old styled ones left if anyone needs any!

1. How do I use the two-sided grapefruit knife?

The two-sided grapefruit knife can be used to cut and section grapefruit easily. The curved blade is used to cut the grapefruit in half, while the serrated side is used to separate the segments.

2. Is the grapefruit knife dishwasher safe?

Yes, the grapefruit knife is dishwasher safe. However, for best results, we recommend hand washing and drying to prolong the life of the knife.

3. What is the length of the grapefruit knife?

The length of the grapefruit knife is approximately 8 inches, making it easy to handle and use.

4. Can the grapefruit knife be used for other fruits?

While the grapefruit knife is designed specifically for grapefruits, it can also be used for other citrus fruits such as oranges and lemons.

5. Does the grapefruit knife come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty. If you are not satisfied with your grapefruit knife, we will replace it or provide a refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dotty
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • carlajanes
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies