• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Made Ds Soooooo Happy Tonight!

In summary, "I Made Ds Soooooo Happy Tonight!" is a popular recipe made with Pampered Chef products that is known for its delicious flavor and ease of preparation. The ingredients needed to make it include chicken breasts, diced tomatoes, black beans, corn, taco seasoning, and shredded cheese. It can be customized by substituting different protein or adding/removing vegetables and seasonings. The preparation time is 10 minutes and cooking time is 25 minutes, for a total of 35 minutes. It can also be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge until ready to bake and serve.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
We stopped at Kohl's Dept. Store while waiting for DH to get done with a wedding rehearsal. While browsing in the shoe aisle, DS spotted Thomas the Train tennis shoes that he HAD to have! DH showed up and said he could get them.

He is SOOOOOOO happy now!

That is so cute. My son, who is now 11, used to love Thomas the Tank Engine. When Thomas was in North Carolina, we drove up there for the weekend so he could ride on Thomas' train.

Last edited:
That's so cute!!! It's so fun when they get SO excited!:)

Very sweet! My kids are way past Thomas but love to hear Dad say "yes".

That is so cute! Don't you wish we could be as happy with such a small thing:)!

Awww...is he wearing them in the house tonight??

KellyTheChef said:
Awww...is he wearing them in the house tonight??

Yup! Sure was!!!!

I think he took them off for bed - I'll have to check. ;)

Awwww!My DS loves Thomas as well. It's finally warmer and sunny here so DS insisted on wearing his Thomas sandals today. :)

My DS loves Thomas too! If he were to see those shoes, he would just have to have them too. Glad you got to make your DS day!

Related to I Made Ds Soooooo Happy Tonight!

What is "I Made Ds Soooooo Happy Tonight!"?

"I Made Ds Soooooo Happy Tonight!" is a popular recipe made with Pampered Chef products that is known for its delicious flavor and ease of preparation.

What ingredients do I need to make "I Made Ds Soooooo Happy Tonight!"?

The ingredients needed to make "I Made Ds Soooooo Happy Tonight!" include chicken breasts, diced tomatoes, black beans, corn, taco seasoning, and shredded cheese.

Can I substitute any ingredients in "I Made Ds Soooooo Happy Tonight!"?

Yes, you can substitute different types of protein, such as ground beef or tofu, for the chicken in "I Made Ds Soooooo Happy Tonight!". You can also add or omit any vegetables or seasonings according to your taste preferences.

How long does it take to make "I Made Ds Soooooo Happy Tonight!"?

The preparation time for "I Made Ds Soooooo Happy Tonight!" is approximately 10 minutes, and the cooking time is around 25 minutes. In total, it takes around 35 minutes to make this delicious dish.

Can I make "I Made Ds Soooooo Happy Tonight!" ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare "I Made Ds Soooooo Happy Tonight!" ahead of time by following the instructions up until the baking step. Cover the dish and store it in the fridge until you are ready to bake and serve it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cpaylor
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • ChefBeckyD