• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surprise Savings: Consultant Submits Another Show!

In summary, to submit a show for Surprise Savings, log in to your consultant account, go to the "My Shows" tab, and click on the "Submit Show" button. You can submit multiple shows for Surprise Savings, but each show must have a minimum of $200 in sales. Your Surprise Savings rewards will be received within 24-48 hours after the show has been submitted and approved, and can only be used towards consultant orders, not personal orders. If your show does not meet the minimum sales requirement, it will not be eligible for Surprise Savings, but you can still earn rewards through the regular Host Rewards program.
ChefLisa
A Consultant on my team last submitted a show in June. When I just looked at the IPT, she submitted a show this month for $474.55.

I love this kind of surprise!

Congrats!! I too had a 400 surprise re-active consultant!!

morfia said:
Congrats!! I too had a 400 surprise re-active consultant!!

Congrats to you too!

Yeah Lisa! I'd like to have a couple of those...

I love that too. I've got consultants who pop in a few times a year with sales. Since I don't ever hear from them- it's always a nice surprise. Then I send them an (are you back?) email. Which is usually ignored. I'll take what I can get.
I always try and be on good terms with my ending and past consultants. Then they are much more likely to submit sales down the road and I've also had several who resigned with me.

1. How do I submit a show for Surprise Savings?

To submit a show for Surprise Savings, log in to your consultant account and go to the "My Shows" tab. Click on the "Submit Show" button and follow the prompts to enter the show information. Make sure to select "Surprise Savings" as the show type.

2. Can I submit multiple shows for Surprise Savings?

Yes, you can submit multiple shows for Surprise Savings. However, each show must have a minimum of $200 in sales to be eligible for the promotion.

3. When will I receive my Surprise Savings rewards?

You will receive your Surprise Savings rewards within 24-48 hours after the show has been submitted and approved by our team. The rewards will be applied as a credit to your next consultant order.

4. Can I use my Surprise Savings rewards towards personal orders?

No, Surprise Savings rewards can only be used towards consultant orders. They cannot be applied to personal orders or used as cash.

5. What if my show does not meet the minimum sales requirement for Surprise Savings?

If your show does not meet the minimum sales requirement of $200, it will not be eligible for Surprise Savings. However, you can still earn rewards through our regular Host Rewards program for shows with lower sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies
Views