• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Know I Should Know This, But.....

In summary, the new catalog comes out in February and August, and consultants can sell new products starting on the first of the month.
byrd1956
Gold Member
when does the new catalog come out and when can we sell new products?
thanks all.

March 1, 2011

That's the answer for both questions.

In February and August, I offer "In and Out" parties. The "Out" orders are the current catalog and that show will be placed when the party closes. the "In" orders are held until the first of the month and are placed as a catalog show for the consultant who held the original party.

lt1jane said:
In February and August, I offer "In and Out" parties. The "Out" orders are the current catalog and that show will be placed when the party closes. the "In" orders are held until the first of the month and are placed as a catalog show for the consultant who held the original party.

AWESOME IDEA!!! I will be doing this in February!

Love that idea, It1jane.

I love that idea but remember your host may not be getting as much of a value on her free products if some people hold off on ordering now and wait until the new catalog. Get what I'm saying?

They'd also lose out on half-price products, but it would be great for future bookings!
I'd definitely offer this to repeat hosts! They understand the benefits better, esp the past host benefit.

wadesgirl said:
I love that idea but remember your host may not be getting as much of a value on her free products if some people hold off on ordering now and wait until the new catalog. Get what I'm saying?

Maybe you could have the host do two shows? One for February, and a catalog show for March? She'd get double host benefits for March if you book one off the other.

Or do your OWN show in February as the host- and have a Catalog for March. We don't get the booking benefit obviously, but you'd have a show each month hopefully to stay active at the least.

When is the NEW "paperwork" kit shipped to Consultants? When can we order new catalogs? I have a Fundraiser coming up and they want to do it in March - then pass them out before.
Thanks!
Joanne

@ esavvy. That's exactly what an "In" and "Out" party is. I offer it to the hosts, but it is at their discretion.

The host who goes for it gets double host benefits for their March/September show because they booked off of their own show. If the party is small, yes the host could lose a bit of free product going for an I/O show. I offer it, the choice is up to the host. In my experience what tends to happen is the guests decide which catalog they want to order out of and stick with that. They may turn to a friend who is ordering out of the opposite and discuss ordering a single item or two.

ChefinHarmony said:
When is the NEW "paperwork" kit shipped to Consultants? When can we order new catalogs? I have a Fundraiser coming up and they want to do it in March - then pass them out before.
Thanks!
Joanne

You can pre-order the catalogs through the 4th of February I believe (on CC under the Samples section). They are set to arrive by the 15th.

And I think the changeover box will come the week after that. It was in the December CN I believe.

1. What is "I Know I Should Know This, But....."?

"I Know I Should Know This, But....." is a phrase used to express frustration or embarrassment when someone can't remember something that they feel they should know.

2. Is "I Know I Should Know This, But....." a common phrase?

Yes, it is a commonly used phrase, especially in informal conversations or situations where someone is struggling to remember something.

3. Can "I Know I Should Know This, But....." be used in a joking manner?

Yes, it can be used in a joking manner to make light of a situation where someone can't remember something or to poke fun at oneself for forgetting something important.

4. What are some examples of when someone might say "I Know I Should Know This, But....."?

Some examples include when trying to remember a person's name, a fact for a test or trivia game, or a commonly used password or code.

5. Is there a similar phrase to "I Know I Should Know This, But....."?

Yes, another similar phrase is "It's on the tip of my tongue," which is also used to express the frustration of not being able to remember something that one feels they should know.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trudie32
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Trudie32
  • trps
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Oracle
  • Jennifer Donoho