• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Summer Conference and Fal Products

In summary, the Summer Conference is an annual event that brings together professionals from various industries to network and learn about the latest trends and developments. It is typically held in June or July in different cities each year. The conference features a variety of products from different industries, carefully selected to showcase the most innovative items on the market. Fal Products is a division of the company that creates and distributes high-quality products for everyday use. Registration for the conference can be done online or through customer service. Fal Products can be purchased online or at select retailers, and updates can be found on social media.
jpanzenhagen
Gold Member
Does anyone know if the fact that they are giving out new Fall products at Summer Conference mean that we aren't having a regional fall product reveal.

If they do things like they did back a few years ago when they had annual national conference (like this year's summer conference), then I would not expect a regional. They spend the money on the national conference, instead of twenty different meetings.BUT this is a smaller event this year as far as national conference goes, so it is possible they might.

I've heard that the fall product launch will be done by directors. That's not a definite thing, but it sounds likely.

I believe Doris said in her video that new products will be announced at NC- like the old days. I am praying new paperwork and products will be shipped right after like the old days so we have them 4-5 weeks ahead and 2-3.

I'm hoping the same thing. In the past couple of years the fall changeover came so late it was a big rush for my early September hosts.

I do our state fair the first 10 days of August and it has really hurt our bookings the last few years to not have the new products there and new catalogs. People would ask me about the new stuff and I had to say I don't know yet.
NOT a good impression!

I am pretty sure Deb and Rae are correct. My hospitality upline are holding a regional Fall Kick-off that is put on by all of the local directors in August. It sounds like the new products will be announced at conference.

1. What is the Summer Conference?

The Summer Conference is an annual event hosted by our company that brings together professionals from various industries to network, learn, and discuss the latest trends and developments in their respective fields.

2. When and where is the Summer Conference held?

The Summer Conference is typically held in the month of June or July, and the location varies each year. Previous locations include major cities such as New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago.

3. What products are featured at the Summer Conference?

The Summer Conference features a wide range of products from different industries, including technology, fashion, beauty, health and wellness, and more. These products are carefully selected by our team to showcase the latest and most innovative items on the market.

4. What is the purpose of Fal Products?

Fal Products is a division of our company that specializes in creating and distributing high-quality products for everyday use. Our goal is to provide customers with innovative and functional products that enhance their daily lives.

5. How can I register for the Summer Conference and purchase Fal Products?

Registration for the Summer Conference can be done online through our website or by contacting our customer service team. Fal Products can be purchased through our website or at select retailers. Stay updated on the conference and product releases by following us on social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Donoho
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • LilBit'sMomma