• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Latest Spring Products - Get a Sneak Peek Now!

In summary, the new products will be revealed at the Spring Launch events, and will be in the Spring/Summer CN which will be posted to CC on Monday the 8th.The catalog for S/S is really nice. Marketing did a great job.The catalog for S/S is really nice. Marketing did a great job.
caraighan
Gold Member
When do we find out what the new products will be? Does anyone know already?

Thanks!!!

New products will be revealed at the Spring Launch events, and will be in the Spring/Summer CN which will be posted to CC on Monday the 8th.

When I ordered the new spring paperwork in advance everything was without images, so I ordered everything blindly, but it was JUST paper supplies.

I got my s/s catalogs yesterday. A few new nice additions but nothing that made me clutch my pearls.

The catalog for S/S is really nice. Marketing did a great job.

pkd09 said:
The catalog for S/S is really nice. Marketing did a great job.

I agree about the catalogs themselves. The food pics were good and everything was clear and easy to understand.

Got my catalog at the meeting yesterday and really like the new layout. There are a couple new spring products that I am excited about and a few that were surprising.

Can't wait till everyone knows so we can start discussing the new products!

ahhhh I can't wait to find out! I had to miss my spring launch, so I've been patiently waiting all week. :(

I LOVE the new catalog layout-everything is so nice...I think they did a GREAT job this time around...only product that I was kind of iffy on is the Bamboo Grill Tray-as in "is it really going to sell?" considering it is $3 more than the other one...just a thought...I love the Dots glasses!!! So excited about the new sauces and rubs!!! I am excited!!!

I'm excited about a few things. I think the new catalog is wonderful.

Um, if you've posted specifics you might want to edit your post to delete them. We've promised not to spill the beans until tomorrow after the Saturday Spring Launch.

When will be able to order samples? That wasn't mentioned at the Spring Launch I attended.

I'm sure we will. That information should be up sometime Monday.

If we missed the preorder in January and we didnt attend Spring Launch when can we order S/S stuff?

floccies said:
When will be able to order samples? That wasn't mentioned at the Spring Launch I attended.

I was just on this morning and Samples were on the website for summer for order.:sing:

Bill Faber said:
I was just on this morning and Samples were on the website for summer for order.:sing:

Lots of cool things! Does anyone know what the sell-a-thon groupings are? ie...which packages you receive for $1500 in sales or $3000 in sales, 2 shows submitted, etc...:)

zmom58 said:
Lots of cool things! Does anyone know what the sell-a-thon groupings are? ie...which packages you receive for $1500 in sales or $3000 in sales, 2 shows submitted, etc...:)

Yes, it was announced at Spring Launch.

AmandaKeyser said:
If we missed the preorder in January and we didnt attend Spring Launch when can we order S/S stuff?

I want to reword this for someone for seasoned. This is my first season change over.

I see on CC where I can order s/s sample packages.
Can I put s/s sample packages and s/s supply order on the same order? Or can I only order sample packages through CC and supply orders through P3 (etc).

Thanks!

Supply orders will be done through P3. It was just the pre-ordering that was available on CC earlier.Samples are ordered separately.

Thanks!

I was looking for the new s/s supply order form on CC but I see it's not posted yet.

Glad to know it is done through two different "avenues" even though it would be great to have them combined for shipping!

I thought we were told at the Spring Launch that the secret was over Saturday afternoon. The last class is today.

Chef Bobby said:
I thought we were told at the Spring Launch that the secret was over Saturday afternoon. The last class is today.

The final session found out the products before lunch, so we were given the okay on this board to discuss it after noon Central time. Plus, on CC, the samples packages were already up so people could find out the names of products there, making this fair game. :D

All the new products are up on the CC under 2010 spring samples with pictures!

I just posted some pictures on here too.

Related to Discover the Latest Spring Products - Get a Sneak Peek Now!

What are the latest spring products from Pampered Chef?

The latest spring products from Pampered Chef include the Quick Cooker, the Nonstick Double Burner Grill Pan, the Herb Keeper, the Quick Slice, and the Microwave Popcorn Maker.

When will the spring products be available for purchase?

The spring products will be available for purchase starting on March 1st, 2020.

Are there any special deals or promotions for the spring products?

Yes, there are special deals and promotions for the spring products. You can save up to 20% on select items when you purchase them as part of a bundle.

Can I host a party to showcase the spring products to my friends and family?

Yes, you can host a party to showcase the spring products to your friends and family. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party.

Are there any recipes or cooking tips for the new spring products?

Yes, there are plenty of recipes and cooking tips available for the new spring products. You can find them on our website or in our Spring Product Guide.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Donoho
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ponvn591