• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Thought I Would Put My Two-Cents Worth In. I Like the

In summary, the Potluck? is a chance for people to try new recipes and get some orders for future cookbooks.
DebPC
Staff member
What kinds of fairs, markets, etc does everyone have a booth at?I do our state fair with other directors, a holiday fair, I just did a Doggie Day Care Grand Opening.

Most of the fairs I do are at local churches and small town events. I did do a Taste of Home show and my upline cluster used to do a home show event but those are so much $$$ that I can't do them on my own and my team isn't interested.

We do two big county fairs every year..one in July and one in September. Between now and the end of the year, I do church ones, school ones and have a Newcomers Club one in November. Every so often I do the big bridal expos when they are looking for last minute vendors and it's MUCH cheaper. I've been able to get what are normally $800 booths for $200-$300.

All of these are hit or miss. Some are great and I get enough orders to make a pretty good show and some great booking leads and others I get zilch. I just did a booth at a pretty big fall festival last weekend and got no sales, but a Sept. catalog show, an Oct. catalog show and a few leads for cooking shows. If they all pan out, then that one will have been WELL worth it!:)

I have 3 fairs this month and one in October. I got two cooking show bookings (one Oct and one Nov) and some leads from it and 3 small orders that I tacked onto another show. I am hoping the other two give me enough orders to put together as a show.

I rarely get many orders at fairs - I am there for the leads. I have gotten recruits from fair leads too.

Potluck?I can't find any place for this, so Nutrition seemed best- since is About food. I just got a call from the friendly church telephone lady. She tells me there is a potluck at church TOMORROW (and my husband says "they will use any excuse to have food). What is your favourite potluck dish?

friday said:
I can't find any place for this, so Nutrition seemed best- since is About food. I just got a call from the friendly church telephone lady. She tells me there is a potluck at church TOMORROW (and my husband says "they will use any excuse to have food). What is your favourite potluck dish?

LOL...are you Methodist?? LOL...just kidding...my pastor always says that we methodists will look for any excuse to have food...lol...anyway...let me think about it I will post later.

Lots, . . .
Something in a crock pot so it stays warm? chili, sloppy joes, beef stew, . . .

Impressive, . . . a baked brie cheese with stuff (cranberries, nuts, etc.), a trifle in a fabulous glass bowl, orange rice krispie treats in the shape of a pumpkin with decorateded eyes, nose, mouth, . . . .

Simple, . . . dessert bars, veggie tray, bowl of M&M's

I wish I went to more pot lucks! HA! I'm only cooking for one at home, so cooking for others gives me a chance to try recipes that look good. I can taste them without having to finish the whole thing or throw it away.

--Jenny L

For tomorrow's pot luck I'm trying to decide between a pan of baked macaroni and cheese and/or the stuffing recipe from the catalog

--Jenny L

Last potluck I did, at my old job, I got a big frozen thing of meatballs in sauce from Gordon Foods - cooked it, and dumped it in the crockpot. They were a hit. Easy-peasy!

I like to take mini vegtable quiches:) They are a big hit.

I either take spaghetti (because it feeds a lot of people) or Oriental Chicken Salad.

Trifles are great too!

Related to I Just Thought I Would Put My Two-Cents Worth In. I Like the

1. What does "I Just Thought I Would Put My Two-Cents Worth In" mean?

"I Just Thought I Would Put My Two-Cents Worth In" is a phrase that means the person wants to share their opinion or add their input to a discussion or conversation.

2. Is "I Just Thought I Would Put My Two-Cents Worth In" a common saying?

Yes, it is a commonly used phrase in informal conversations and discussions.

3. How can I use "I Just Thought I Would Put My Two-Cents Worth In" in a sentence?

You can use this phrase in a sentence by saying something like, "I just thought I would put my two-cents worth in and say that I really like the new product line."

4. Is "I Just Thought I Would Put My Two-Cents Worth In" a polite way to share my opinion?

Yes, it is a polite and non-confrontational way to share your opinion or thoughts in a conversation or discussion.

5. Can I use "I Just Thought I Would Put My Two-Cents Worth In" in a professional setting?

Yes, you can use this phrase in a professional setting as long as it is appropriate to the conversation or discussion and you are not interrupting or speaking out of turn.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Brenda.the.chef