• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Signed up for My Pws! My Sister Is the First to Order

In summary, to place an order using your PWS, log into your account and add items to your cart. You can track the status of your sister's order through the "My Orders" tab on your PWS account. There is no minimum order amount for PWS orders, and as a consultant, you can earn rewards and discounts for orders placed through your PWS link. The delivery time for your sister's order will vary depending on the chosen shipping method, and you can track its status through your PWS account.
Chef_2_Four
I just signed up for my PWS! My sister is the first to order anything! I got an email about the order from PC, but when I go under the work with your shows to view orders, shows, etc. there is nothing there, except for the show I entered last night. Help! Am I missing something??

No you are not missing anything. Individual orders go straight to HO!! I think I received an email telling me that an order had been placed and that is the only way I knew about it. The only time I believe it shows up in the section you are referring to is when it is for an actual show. Did your sister order as part of the show and its not showing up? Let me know. HTH

Yes, it depends what your email said. If it was part of a show, it would have the host info etc at top and subject Pampered Chef Order Information. If it was an indiv order the email subject was prolly Online Activity. Either way you make commission...HTH.

It wasn't part of a show. I didn't know if I needed to do anything! Thanks guys!!

Congratulations on your first individual order through your website! Here's to many more!

1. How do I place an order using my PWS?

To place an order using your PWS, simply log into your account and browse the products available. Once you have found the items you would like to purchase, click on the "Add to Cart" button and follow the prompts to complete your order.

2. Can I track the status of my sister's order?

Yes, you can track the status of your sister's order by logging into your PWS account and clicking on the "My Orders" tab. From there, you can view the status of all orders placed through your PWS, including your sister's.

3. Is there a minimum order amount for my PWS?

No, there is no minimum order amount for PWS orders. You can place an order for any amount and still receive the same great service and products.

4. Can I earn rewards or discounts for my sister's order?

Yes, as a consultant, you can earn rewards and discounts for orders placed through your PWS. This includes orders placed by your sister or any other customer using your PWS link.

5. How long will it take for my sister's order to arrive?

The delivery time for your sister's order will depend on the shipping method selected at checkout. Typically, orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days, and standard shipping can take 3-5 business days. You can track the status of your sister's order through your PWS account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rosechef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tracyt
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • Kristianne