• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Do I Find Payment Info for My First PWS Order?

In summary, to pay for your first PWS order you can use a credit or debit card, PayPal, or a Pampered Chef gift card. You can also use multiple forms of payment by selecting that option at checkout. Your payment information can be found in your order confirmation email or by logging into your PWS account. If you need to change your payment method, you will need to cancel your original order and place a new one. Rest assured, your payment information is secure as PWS uses industry-standard encryption technology for all payment methods.
slj1229
I got my first order on my PWS, the email that I got shows no payment info, where do I get that??

Log into CC, then go to the PWS assistant, then "work with shows." When you review the order, you'll be able to see the whole card number. It's not included in the email because email is not secure.

When I do that the only things that are coming up are shows, this is a individual order. I cant find it?

If it's an individual order, then there's nothing you need to do - it went straight to order processing.

oh....thank you

Related to Where Do I Find Payment Info for My First PWS Order?

1. How do I pay for my first PWS order?

To pay for your first PWS order, you can use a credit or debit card, PayPal, or a Pampered Chef gift card. Simply select your preferred payment method at checkout and follow the prompts to complete your payment.

2. Can I use multiple forms of payment for my first PWS order?

Yes, you can use multiple forms of payment for your first PWS order. Simply select the option to use multiple forms of payment at checkout and follow the prompts to enter the necessary information for each payment method.

3. Where can I find my payment information for my first PWS order?

Your payment information for your first PWS order can be found in your order confirmation email. If you did not receive an email, you can also find your payment information by logging into your PWS account and viewing your order history.

4. Can I change my payment method after placing my first PWS order?

If you need to change your payment method for your first PWS order, you will need to cancel your original order and place a new one. To cancel your order, please contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

5. Is my payment information secure when ordering through PWS?

Yes, your payment information is secure when ordering through PWS. We use industry-standard encryption technology to protect your personal and payment information. All payment methods, including credit/debit cards and PayPal, are processed through a secure payment gateway.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • huskerlissa
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • NooraK