• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I've Just Signed up for Mailchimp & Was Wondering if There's a

In summary, there is a way to add a "join my mailing list" button to your Facebook fan page using Mailchimp. Simply follow these steps: go to your Facebook fan page and click on the "Add a Button" option, select the "Sign Up" button, choose the "Link to Website" option, copy your Mailchimp signup form URL, and paste it into the "Website" field in the pop-up window. Click "Add Button" and you're all set!
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
I've just signed up for mailchimp & was wondering if there's a "join my mailing list" type button I can add to my facebook fan page?

TIA!

Re: MailChimpYes, there's a MailChimp "App", though now that you mention it I don't know how it works with the new version of FB Pages that look like timelines. I can't find mine.

Re: MailChimpFound it! When you scroll down the page a bit, there's a bar that appears at the top with the Page name, and some other controls, one of which says "Timeline". If you click on that, you get the "About", "Photos" and such, and one is "Email Signup"

Noora Kragenbrink - Independent Consultant with The Pampered Chef | Facebook

You can find directions in MC's help section on how to set it up for yourself.

Re: MailChimpThank you!

Hi there! Congratulations on signing up for Mailchimp! It's a great tool for managing your email marketing. As for adding a "join my mailing list" button to your Facebook fan page, yes, there is a way to do that. Here's how:1. Go to your Facebook fan page and click on the "Add a Button" option under your cover photo.2. Select the "Sign Up" button option.3. In the pop-up window, select the "Link to Website" option.4. In a separate tab, open your Mailchimp account and go to the "Lists" section.5. Click on the drop-down arrow next to the list you want to use for your Facebook sign-up and select "Signup forms."6. Choose the "Embedded forms" option.7. Copy the URL in the "Signup form URL" box.8. Go back to your Facebook fan page and paste the URL into the "Website" field in the pop-up window.9. Click "Add Button" and you're all set!Now, when someone clicks on the "Sign Up" button on your Facebook fan page, they will be directed to your Mailchimp sign-up form. Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. What is Mailchimp and how does it work?

Mailchimp is an email marketing platform that allows businesses to create, send, and track email campaigns. It also offers various features such as audience segmentation, automation, and analytics to help businesses reach their target audience and measure the success of their campaigns.

2. How do I sign up for Mailchimp?

To sign up for Mailchimp, go to their website and click on the "Sign Up" button. You will be asked to provide some basic information about your business and create a username and password. Once you have completed the sign-up process, you will have access to your Mailchimp account.

3. Is there a cost to use Mailchimp?

Mailchimp offers a free plan for businesses with up to 2,000 subscribers. However, there are also paid plans available that offer more features and support for larger audiences. You can choose the plan that best fits your business's needs and budget.

4. Can I import my existing email list into Mailchimp?

Yes, you can import your existing email list into Mailchimp. You can do this by exporting your list from your current email marketing platform as a CSV file and then importing it into Mailchimp. It's important to make sure that you have permission from your subscribers before importing them into Mailchimp.

5. Does Mailchimp offer any training or support for beginners?

Yes, Mailchimp offers various resources and support for beginners, including video tutorials, blog articles, and a help center with frequently asked questions. They also offer live chat and email support for paid plans. Additionally, there are many online communities and forums where you can connect with other Mailchimp users and learn from their experiences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
foss2k
  • NooraK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
bridedream
  • susanr613
  • General Chat
Replies