• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Signed Back up in March After Taking a Year off and Am so

In summary, Pampered Chef has added new products, including the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Deluxe Air Fryer Toaster Oven, since March. They have also implemented safety measures and introduced virtual parties due to the COVID-19 pandemic. New consultants can earn a free Deluxe Air Fryer Toaster Oven and other bonuses. To stay updated on new releases and promotions, consultants can check their dashboard, join the consultant-exclusive Facebook group, and receive emails and newsletters. Despite the pandemic, consultants can still host parties and earn rewards through virtual parties and contactless delivery options.
toddgirl
I just signed back up in March after taking a year off and am so psyched! I have gotten such great response this time around. I have two shows scheduled for May already and have 4 catalog show going on right now with one closing Monday! I can't believe it! I also did a vendor fair today along with my director and got some possible leads...whoohoo!:)

You go girl!!!

That's great!

Congratulations on your successful return to the business! It sounds like you are off to a great start with multiple shows and a successful vendor fair. Keep up the momentum and continue to network and promote your business. Wishing you continued success!

1. What products have been added to the Pampered Chef line since I last signed up?

Since March, Pampered Chef has added several new products, including the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Deluxe Air Fryer Toaster Oven. We have also expanded our line of cookware and introduced new baking and grilling tools.

2. How has Pampered Chef adapted to the COVID-19 pandemic?

Pampered Chef has implemented strict safety measures in our facilities and for our consultants, including contactless deliveries and virtual parties. We have also introduced new products, such as the Deluxe Air Fryer Toaster Oven, to help make cooking at home easier and more efficient during these challenging times.

3. What incentives are currently being offered for new consultants?

Right now, new consultants can earn a free Deluxe Air Fryer Toaster Oven when they reach their Quick Cooker sales goals within their first 90 days. We also have other bonuses and rewards for achieving certain sales milestones.

4. How can I stay updated on new product releases and promotions?

You can stay updated by regularly checking your consultant dashboard and joining our consultant-exclusive Facebook group. We also send out emails and have a monthly newsletter with all the latest news, product releases, and promotions.

5. Can I still host parties and earn rewards as a consultant during the pandemic?

Yes, absolutely! We have adapted our party format to be completely virtual, so you can still host parties and earn rewards while staying safe at home. We also have options for contactless delivery for your guests' orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Katiek77
  • Shelbi
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Shelbi
  • lockhartkitchen