• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director I Just Signed up to Use This... I Have a Show on Tuesday That I Am

In summary, the conversation is about using Phonevite as a follow-up for a Pampered Chef party and the success that the person has had with it. They also discuss using a script for the phone call and the timing of when to send it out. They mention the importance of host coaching and techniques they use to improve their show average. They also mention using a guest list and the benefits of having one for the party.
finley1991
I just signed up to use this... I have a show on Tuesday that I am doing the invitations for today (oops!) and am using the Phonevite as a follow-up.

Has anyone used this? Do you have a script? How soon before the show do you send out the call?

Thanks for your help! :)

I have. I was so easy and fun. The girls loved it. Its worth it.

finley1991 said:
I just signed up to use this... I have a show on Tuesday that I am doing the invitations for today (oops!) and am using the Phonevite as a follow-up.

Has anyone used this? Do you have a script? How soon before the show do you send out the call?

Thanks for your help! :)

I set the call to go out the day before. Here is a sample script that I change depending on the time of year or if the host has chosen a theme:
Tip...I say hi then the host's name right away so they know it is not a telemarketer:

Hi

___________________ has invited you to a Pampered Chef party on

___________________ at ______ at her home at

___________________________________.

Come relax and warm up with friends while enjoying ________________! See how our products can help you save time in the kitchen and money in your budget.

If you can not attend, please call ______________ at ____________.

You may also order online by visiting

www.pamperedchef.biz/XXXXXXXXXXX

Click on order products located in the lower left hand corner.

On the next page, use option one and type in __________________

Click ok and browse through our product line.

Hope to see you on ________________

Thank you and Good bye

I copy this out so and fill it in because I will become tongue tied and screw it up. I use post calls and I can play it back before I send it out. My voice can become monotoned and low so I check for this to see if I need to add more inflection in my voice (not to be confused with INFECTION!!)

I have had nothing but compliments for guests. It saves the host time and I know it helps with reminding a few that may have forgot.
Hope this helps!

Thanks for posting your script Ann. I also use Post Calls. Or did two years ago. I should do it again. I am going to go back to in-person host coaching when possible and making the reminder calls. I like the idea of sending out the invites, but I know I am not organized enough to be able to maintain it. What do you do that you find to be successful for host coaching?!

Sorry to steal your thread Colleen!! My current show average is about $525!! I thought it was more like $650. I would like it to more consistently at $700 or so. I don't really want to do 10 shows a month. I'd like to max out at 8 shows, but I need to be able to count on my sales being a particular minimum.

Thank you for listening!!

Sandra,
I'd like to increase my show schedule and show average! Glad you posted yours and we're all here to work on all of this together!!!! :)

This is what I do and what I need to improve on...

I do want a guest list. I used to give a bonus for it and it did help. Normally I gave out on average, one bonus a month. (I need to go back to this immediately!)

Usually I want this to arrive at my house 2 weeks before the party. Mainly incase I get busy and need a couple of days to make up invites and send them out.

If I am being efficient, I will then log on to Post Calls and set up the names and phone numbers.

Once I get the recipe choice, I can make the recording and set it to go out at any time I choose. (this is something more I need to be consistent with).

Things I need to improve on is host coaching in all ways shapes and forms.

Years ago a consultant I knew made up a grid sheet with host's name and the date of each call that needed to go out. I may try this. The P3 task thing is good but I haven't gotten it to help me yet. Failure on my part not theirs!

My show average stinks too! The shows I have let hosts do their own invitations have bombed crashed burned and not even made it to $150. I will post pone them if I do not get a list now.

That is all of my ramblings for now! Anxious to hear what others do that has worked for them. I would host coach in person but even meeting them once is too difficult for me with working full time. Then in the spring I start with camp rentals which go into the summer:(

Here are 2 checklists for you to use with your host coaching. It may include some old post cards that I use but when I stick to it I know my sales are better. At least this way you don't have to start your checklist from scratch.

I may have to look into the phonevite thing.

Attachments

• Pending Hostess Checklist.doc
    39.5 KB · Views: 234
  • hostchecklist.doc
    134.5 KB · Views: 216
Those are AWESOME!!! Gives me a great condensed version just like I need!

What products do I need for my show on Tuesday?

For your show on Tuesday, you will need a variety of products to showcase and demonstrate to your guests. Some essential items to have on hand include our Classic Batter Bowl, Microplane Adjustable Grater, and Quick Slice. Additionally, we recommend having a few of our top-selling products such as the Mix 'N Chop, Garlic Press, and Stoneware Baker on display.

How do I set up my demonstration area?

Setting up your demonstration area is key to a successful show. We recommend having a clean and clutter-free area with good lighting. You can use our collapsible display stand to showcase products and have a cutting board or mat available for food prep. Make sure to have all necessary tools and ingredients within reach for easy demonstration.

What recipes should I use for my show on Tuesday?

We have a variety of delicious and easy recipes available for you to use at your show on Tuesday. You can find a selection of recipes on our website or in our recipe book. We also recommend choosing recipes that showcase the versatility of our products and that can be prepared quickly to keep your guests engaged.

How can I make my show on Tuesday more interactive?

There are several ways to make your show on Tuesday more interactive and engaging for your guests. You can plan a game or quiz related to our products, have a hands-on activity where guests can try out products, or encourage them to ask questions and share their own cooking experiences. Additionally, using our interactive digital catalog can also add an element of fun to your show.

What are some tips for a successful show on Tuesday?

To have a successful show on Tuesday, it is important to be prepared and organized. Make sure to have all necessary products, tools, and ingredients ready before your guests arrive. Engage with your guests and make them feel welcome, and don't forget to offer them exclusive discounts and promotions. Lastly, have fun and enjoy sharing the benefits of our amazing products with your guests!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KarenMarie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • chefheidi2003
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • crystalscookingnow