• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Signed on and Am Very Excited!!

Welcome! I'm so glad you found this website. I've been a consultant for 3 months and it is the best decision I've ever made. I've learned so much here and have made so many great connections. You will love it here!Welcome aboard! I'm so excited to be part of this community! It's a great resource for consultants like us.Welcome!!! I'm so glad you have found us! This is a great resource for consultants like us.Welcome to our website! This is a great resource for consultants like us. You will find a wealth of information on here to suppliment what you have gotten from your recruiter, director and PC.
hrinaldi
I just signed on as a PC consultant and am so excited. I have ben browsing this web site for 3 hours now and have gotten some really helpful tips. Anyone else with more suggestions I will greatly appreciate it.

Congrats! I know you are going to be over-whelmed with info here. Just take your time with everything, and ask as many questions you feel needed. Good luck with your business!

Thanks!!! It's nice to see all the suppor here. Well worth the $5.00

I think it has been the best 5 bucks I have spent in a VERY long time. :D

Welcome to our little corner of the web!

Hello,

I am signing up at the end of the month and I'm very excited! Joining this board was a great little investment. I've already learned so much!! I've wanted to do this for years but finally decided to go for it. Congrats on joining PC...I'll be joining you soon!

Welcome aboard! Hey, my son just moved to Dallas. Are you thawed out yet?

Yes...finally! It's a balmy 40 degrees! It's still cloudy and wet and that isn't supposed to change this weekend. I need to see the sunshine!!

Welcome! You'll find a wealth of knowledge on here!:D

welcome! I just signed on Sunday. I am anxious to get started ! Wish you lot's of luck!!

Oh yes-this board is great. I'm not even signing up until the 22nd but I have such a broad knowledge of what to do with my shows I feel I am already "seasoned" :)

Welcome, welcome!! I hope you love PC and this website!!! :D

I just signed on this month and my first party is on January 29th. I cant wait to get started. I really love all the products and benefits of being a consultant

Welcome!!!!!!

Gotta tell you Carole - I feel like Seattle has moved to Dallas

Welcome everyone-so many new people!!! You will love this site!!!!

No joke Kathy!! We lived in Kansas several years ago and in the winter, we would have extended periods of cold, cloudy weather. Wouldn't see the sun for days and days. I learned then that I can adjust to the cold but I've got to have sunshine!!

CongratsThat's great maybe I'll see you at big meetings or Kick-off on February 10th in Farmington . wh is your sign under and upline In not far from you I live in North Haven
good luck Doreen Zaino

Welcome! I'm sure by now you have found a lot of great information here to suppliment what you have gotten from your recruiter, director and PC!!

Good Luck in your business!

Welcome Aboard!!!

Congratulations Carole and good luck to you - by the way - is that a picture of your pug? My almost 6 year old daughter is infatuated with pugs - she loves them!

Hi Gina! No, it isn't my pug...just a cute avatar I found on the internet. I do have 2 of my very own though named Mia and Kiki. They are so funny!!

What are the benefits of joining Pampered Chef?

As a consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn extra income, receive discounts on products, and be a part of a supportive community of like-minded individuals.

How do I get started as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Once you have signed up, you will receive a starter kit with all the materials and tools you need to begin your business. You will also have access to training and support from your upline and the company.

How much does it cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The cost to join Pampered Chef varies depending on the starter kit you choose. The basic kit starts at $159, but there are also larger kits available for those who want to start with a wider range of products.

What kind of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. Our products are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable for our customers.

Can I sell Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef products online through your personal website, social media platforms, and other online channels. The company also offers virtual party options for consultants to reach a larger audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Katiek77
  • JulieAnn123
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • dymplz8