• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Signed My Oline Agreement

In summary, the conversation is between a group of new and experienced Pampered Chef consultants congratulating and welcoming each other to the company. They share tips, advice, and excitement about their new business ventures. One consultant inquires about what motivated the others to join the company.
Lisa821
I am now an official PC Consultant!!! I am so excited. Cant wait to get my kit. How long does it normally take to arrive? Also I need to get booking now~ any ideas to help me ? I have my training on Sunday so I am sure I will find this info out~ I am just excited . :) :D

I signed my agreement went through online on the 8th and I received my kit the 11th. I too am excited!! I asked people from different "groups." Work, school, friends, family, church, etc. I have a party booked for each different group, my director said that is the way to do it.

Congratulations:) PC is the best! If & when you have questions, of course ask your director, but this is a great place too!

Welcome to both of you!!

Welcome, enjoy your reading here and meeting everyone while your kit is in the mail. So much to take it...try to take a little bit at a time. It is easy to get overloaded. So as my fab Director says to me, BABY STEPS!!!

wow I cant belive that you got your kit in such a short time. That is cool!! I wish you lots of luck too!

Welcome to both of you! Congrats on signing with a TERRIFIC company!:D

I just met with my director today and I'm signing the 22nd to get the new kit. I can't wait to get started! Oh yes and congratulations!

Congrats, welcome and good luck to both of you!

Congrats to all of you, and Welcome to our 'virtual cluster'. We don't bite, (well most of us don't, lol) so feel free to ask any questions you have. The search on here is pretty good, and there are TONS AND TONS of files you can look through while you are waiting on your kit so you can hit the ground running when it comes in.

Congratulations to both of you!

Welcome!Welcome! Welcome!!

Welcome to a great group of folks - There is a wealth of information and wisdom here.

Kat

welcome to our family!

I just signed my agreement as well! Are you guys thinking of upgrading January 22? That way we can get the new super-starter kit as well....I have a show on Feb. 2 which is why I went w/ the old kit, I didn't want to cut it close.

Welcome to our online cluster family! You'll love it here and the support is the best!

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!!!!

Congratulations to those who just signed their agreement!! It is definetely an exciting time. I was sooooo anxious to get my my kit. I'm almost a year with my business and I'm just as psyched now as I was my first day!!

All the best to you in a successful business venture!

Cheers

Welcome to all of you! These boards are a lifesaver and our support is wonderful! You have joined a truly great company and I wish you all the best! Cindy

Congratulations. You won't regret it. I signed up a year ago and I still love it. This is a great forum too.

Good Luck and CONGRATS!

Welcome aboard!!!:)

Welcome! You made the right decision.

Welcome to an AWESOME company! You're going to love it!

Congrats to the new consultants. As a consultant myself looking to recruit, can you tell me what were the two reasons why you joined? Was it a fun show? Was the consultant/recruiter just hilarious and welcoming? This is my year to recruit and I wanted to know personally what your thoughts were. Thanks! This is the BEST JOB you'll ever have!

Sue Adams #421585
Groton, MA

ooshmeister said:
Sue Adams #421585
Groton, MA

You live in my home town. I was just there at xmas visiting my mom.

tlennhoff said:
You live in my home town. I was just there at xmas visiting my mom.

You didn't call me Tasha! Only kidding! Hope you had a good visit with your Mom. Things were quite hectic uphere around that time anyway with my husband coming home from being in the hospital for 3 days.

pamperedharriet said:
You didn't call me Tasha! Only kidding! Hope you had a good visit with your Mom. Things were quite hectic uphere around that time anyway with my husband coming home from being in the hospital for 3 days.

I didn't end up doing any pampered chef stuff on the visit since it was over xmas. For a change my mother actually took time off to do stuff with me so I took full advantage of it.

Hope your husband is recovering well.

I joined becuase I love the products and would love to earn some extra money. My consultant/recruiter wasnt even in PC 6 months and was already doing awesome.

tlennhoff said:
I didn't end up doing any pampered chef stuff on the visit since it was over xmas. For a change my mother actually took time off to do stuff with me so I took full advantage of it.

Hope your husband is recovering well.

He's doing better each day, Tasha. Thanks. I am very happy that you and your mother got some quality time together for a change. At least our weather was better then than now!

1. How long does it normally take for the PC Consultant kit to arrive?

The shipping time for the kit can vary depending on your location and the shipping method chosen by the company. It is best to contact the company directly for an estimated delivery time.

2. What do I need to do to start booking appointments as a PC Consultant?

Congratulations on becoming a PC Consultant! To start booking appointments, you will need to familiarize yourself with the products and services offered by the company. Attend your training on Sunday and be sure to ask any questions you may have. The company may also provide additional resources and tips for booking appointments.

3. Can I start booking appointments before I receive my kit?

It is recommended to wait until you receive your kit before booking appointments, as the kit will contain essential materials and information needed for your consultations. However, you can start reaching out to potential clients and promoting your services in the meantime.

4. What can I expect during my training as a PC Consultant?

The training will cover important information about the company, its products and services, and how to effectively market and sell them. It may also include hands-on practice and tips for successful consultations. Be sure to take notes and ask any questions you may have.

5. What should I do if I have any questions or need help as a new PC Consultant?

If you have any questions or need help, do not hesitate to reach out to your mentor or the company's support team. They are there to help you succeed and will be happy to assist you with any concerns or issues you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cher88bear
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Jlynn771
  • bgilmore
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
Replies