• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Got the Mid-Season Products!! Yay!

love...the basting brush and bottle! I am excited to try out the recipes too!The weather in Wasilla is so amazing right now! I love spending my walks outside listening to my music and seeing all of the wildlife. It feels like spring here!
pamperedbecky
The lovely UPS man just brought my box of the new mid-season products! How fun. The silicone brushes are cool! Much softer and more flexible than I was imagining. It makes me want summer!!! I'd even settle for spring here in the Chicago area!:cool: ;) The recipes with the basting brush and the BBQ basting bottle sound yummy...I can't wait to make them. The patriotic stuff is neat too. I have the tablecloth from the last time they offered it (was it a consultant incentive...I can't remember!), so this one I'm going to save as a host incentive or something.

I hope you all get yours soon. It really makes me wish summer was here.:(

I haven't submitted my shows yet to receive them. I cannot wait.

Congratulations on getting yours Becky! I am looking forward to using the patriotic lining. I hope they come out with other linings as well.

What ARE all the US mid-season products? And how much to earn them free? In Canada we need $2500 in sales between March 1 - 31 to earn the basting bottle and basting brush. Those are our only mid-season products. Even with the conversion from American to Canadian dollars that seems pretty steep to me...it's only a $26 value. Not near enough of an incentive for me. Our past ones have been soooooo much better and usually I sell between $2200 and $2800 a month but this month I won't make it and the incentive doesn't entice me at all.

awesome!Good for you:) I'm hoping to get mine delivered next week. Don't you just love the perks for being a consultant, to earn new products for free:D

I just rec'd mine today too.. I bet that the UPS man doesn't like me, (he's been here twice this week!!). Anyway, I was really impressed with the bottle and brush. The catalog doesn't give them much justice. The tablecloth, I had from last summer, but am glad to have another one, and the I really like that basket liner.. Anyway, hope everyone enjoys them as much as I do.

The turkey burger recipe that came with the BBQ basting bottle/brush is YUMMY! I made those for dinner and my husband said to put it on my "5-Star Recipe" list.:)

I just qualified! Yeay! Can't wait to get them and show them off!

I turned in my show to qualify for mid season products last Friday. The show is out for delivery today, so hoping I get a package today, also!

Yay!! Congrats on all of you earning those products. Aren't free products great?! Have fun using all the products over the summer. It's FINALLY getting warm and nice here in Chicago so it does feel like spring!

Congrats to all who have earned the FREE mid-season products! Now all I need is the Woven Rectangle Server to put my liner in!!

Hey, Becky - I live in NW indiana -- isn't this weather amazing? I have been outside taking my walks (time to cover up the treadmill for summer!)...and listen to all of my PC CD's while I walk!

I need to lose 10 pounds for a wedding in Mid-May...want to wear that little black dress, you know!

i got mine yesterday and used the bottle brush last night my hubby loved it

I should get them after I enter my show today.. I am SOO Jazzed! I should also get the 3 tired stand and plates and bowls, and the ss1 bonus package.. I am SOO excited!!!!!

Emma

jwpamp said:
Hey, Becky - I live in NW indiana -- isn't this weather amazing? I have been outside taking my walks (time to cover up the treadmill for summer!)...and listen to all of my PC CD's while I walk!
Yes, this weather is incredible! Now I'm waiting for the rain to hit.:( I think I saw that it's over 20 degrees higher than the normal temp this time of year. I doubt it'll last.

Got mine today! Mr. Brown Truck said, "You get stuff everyday!":eek:

How long did it take for them to be delivered? How many days from submitting your show did you get them? I live in Alaska so all of our shows are delivered 2nd day air so it soesn't take weeks, but I don't know when they'll send my mid-season stuff! I won't submit my last $146 that I need until tomorrow!

Gillian Wright
/gillianwright
Wasilla, Alaska

I submitted my last show on the 10th the stuff showed up today! And, I have to say that I love the tablecloth...it is HUGE!

pamperedbecky said:
Yay!! Congrats on all of you earning those products. Aren't free products great?! Have fun using all the products over the summer. It's FINALLY getting warm and nice here in Chicago so it does feel like spring!

Yeah, I just got mine from the ups man:D You guys are right, the catalog doesn't give justice to the bottle & brush-how cool are they?
I also know what you mean about the weather! Yesterday we set a new record for high temp-92* yuck! Too eary for that heat if you ask me, I prefer 75-80:)

What are the new products available in the mid-season release?

The mid-season release features a variety of exciting new products, including our Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, and Veggie Spiralizer. You can also find new kitchen tools such as the Citrus Press and Garlic Peeler.

Can I purchase these products online or do I have to attend a party?

You can purchase the mid-season products online through our website or by attending a party. However, we recommend attending a party so you can see the products in action and learn how to use them.

Are there any discounts or promotions on the mid-season products?

Unfortunately, there are no discounts or promotions on the mid-season products. However, you can earn free products by hosting a party and reaching certain sales goals.

Are the mid-season products limited edition or will they be available for a while?

The mid-season products are not limited edition and will be available for a while. However, we recommend purchasing them sooner rather than later as they may sell out quickly.

Can I return or exchange a mid-season product if I am not satisfied with it?

Yes, you can return or exchange any mid-season product within 30 days of purchase, as long as it is in its original packaging and condition. However, we are confident that you will love your new Pampered Chef product!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies