• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Got My Website Update From Ho. Usually We Get a Sneak Peak at

In summary, the website update includes a refreshed design, improved navigation, and updated product listings. The new website update will be live and available for all customers on Monday, August 10th. All account information and order history will be transferred to the new website, and customers can log in using their existing credentials. A sneak peek of the website update can be accessed by logging into the consultant account and clicking the "Sneak Peek" button on the homepage. If any issues arise, customers can contact the customer service team for assistance.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I just got my website update from HO. Usually we get a sneak peak at what is coming up in the next month that we don't know about. This time they didn't list it.
Man, they are catching on!!

Re: SneakyI noticed that too.:rolleyes:

Re: SneakyI noticed too! Darn!

Re: SneakyI was so hoping to get a sneak peek since it will more than likely be SAT month.

Re: SneakyYeah...I hoped they would tell! They must have finally caught on that we knew it! LOL!

Re: Sneaky
krzymomof4 said:
I was so hoping to get a sneak peek since it will more than likely be SAT month.

Oct is usually a SAT month? To earn what?

Re: SneakyNovember or December are usually sell-a-thon months for the new Spring/Summer products!! Crazy thought isn't it?! But a great time of year to have a sell-a-thon, although December is hard b/c people want items for Christmas and w/ the cut-offs, makes the month short.
The last year or two the SAT was mainly November w/ extra items in December for $1500 sales or something.

Related to I Just Got My Website Update From Ho. Usually We Get a Sneak Peak at

What changes have been made to the website update?

The website update includes a refreshed design, improved navigation, and updated product listings.

When can I expect to see the new website update?

The new website update will be live and available for all customers on Monday, August 10th.

Will my account information be transferred to the new website?

Yes, all account information and order history will be transferred to the new website. You can log in using your existing credentials.

How do I access the sneak peek of the website update?

You can access the sneak peek of the website update by logging into your consultant account and clicking on the "Sneak Peek" button on the homepage.

What should I do if I encounter any issues with the new website update?

If you encounter any issues with the new website update, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. We will do our best to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • julmarsala
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
julmarsala
  • Mary