• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My 1st Ziplock Home Org. Party - I'm So Excited!

In summary, In a conversation, an expert summarizer of content was discussing their excitement for receiving their first houseparty box. They were
Re: HousepartyGot an email today and an 800 number to call - only the first 700 would be picked! I called right away!!!!

Re: HousepartyThis is a copy of the email - I blocked the phone number since it is only for those who received the email -

You've received this email because you signed up for the House Party mailing list to be notified about upcoming events. You can unsubscribe immediately from this list by following this link.

Congratulations—you’re in the running to host a Green Mountain Coffee® & Keurig® House Party™!

Over 17,000 people have applied to host a Green Mountain® & Keurig® House Party. Amid this enthusiastic response, you’ve been named as one of our qualified finalists.

To become a designated party host and receive a FREE Keurig® Brewer (a $99.95 value) you have indicated a willingness to sign up for a subscription to Café EXPRESS. All that is required is a minimum order to start (a box of 24 K-Cups® for approximately $11.95 plus shipping).

Receive a FREE Keurig® Brewer--a $99.95 value! The Keurig® Single-Cup Brewer offers ultimate convenience. Enjoy perfect coffee or tea at the touch of a button, with two brew sizes to choose from. Your FREE Keurig® also includes a FREE variety pack of 22 K-Cups!

Café EXPRESS is the easiest, direct-to-your-door way to enjoy your coffee! No cost to join, no obligation, no hidden fees or unwanted shipments. Have your order shipped on a schedule you choose. Change your order whenever you change your mind. And you can save with every order!

Save $2 on each box of K-Cups
Save $1 on every bagged coffee
Save 10% on everything else
It’s easy to sign up—call today! For more information or to sign up, you must call the special Green Mountain Coffee® phone number at 800-xxx-xxxx, Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm EST.

Only the first 700 callers will be able to take advantage of this exclusive offer. Call 800-xxx-xxxx now!

Re: HousepartyLucky duck!!!;)

Re: HousepartyDang! no Keurig email!

Re: HousepartyWahoo!!! I got my South Beach Party box today!!!

Re: Houseparty
BettieC said:
how do you know what's included?

go to Party Central and click on Event Faq

Re: HousepartyI signed up for the "My Boys" party... I hope i get it... it is one of my favorite shows!!! I can't wait!

Re: Housepartymaybe they are doing them in groups this time. I signed up as well, havent heard anything. The website still shows open for applications and notification on or around March 30.
PamperedDor said:
This is a copy of the email - I blocked the phone number since it is only for those who received the email -

You've received this email because you signed up for the House Party mailing list to be notified about upcoming events. You can unsubscribe immediately from this list by following this link.

Congratulations—you’re in the running to host a Green Mountain Coffee® & Keurig® House Party™!

Over 17,000 people have applied to host a Green Mountain® & Keurig® House Party. Amid this enthusiastic response, you’ve been named as one of our qualified finalists.

To become a designated party host and receive a FREE Keurig® Brewer (a $99.95 value) you have indicated a willingness to sign up for a subscription to Café EXPRESS. All that is required is a minimum order to start (a box of 24 K-Cups® for approximately $11.95 plus shipping).

Receive a FREE Keurig® Brewer--a $99.95 value! The Keurig® Single-Cup Brewer offers ultimate convenience. Enjoy perfect coffee or tea at the touch of a button, with two brew sizes to choose from. Your FREE Keurig® also includes a FREE variety pack of 22 K-Cups!

Café EXPRESS is the easiest, direct-to-your-door way to enjoy your coffee! No cost to join, no obligation, no hidden fees or unwanted shipments. Have your order shipped on a schedule you choose. Change your order whenever you change your mind. And you can save with every order!

Save $2 on each box of K-Cups
Save $1 on every bagged coffee
Save 10% on everything else
It’s easy to sign up—call today! For more information or to sign up, you must call the special Green Mountain Coffee® phone number at 800-xxx-xxxx, Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm EST.

Only the first 700 callers will be able to take advantage of this exclusive offer. Call 800-xxx-xxxx now!

Re: HousepartyI'm excited about the My Boys party as well!

Re: HousepartyI got a keurig email a few days ago.
New brewer on the way!!!
Can't wait fo rthe party!
Lots of PC desserts to go with coffee!!

YIPPEEE

Re: HousepartyI just got confirmation for the My Boys party! Waooo! Love that show!

Re: HousepartyI got selected for the Carnival Fun Day, but I don't want to do it!! What am I going to do?!

Re: HousepartyI applied for the Clairol one today, keeping my fingers crossed.

Re: HousepartyHouseparty suggested I apply for the Clarol one .. and I am seriously mulling ... I just used Clairol to color my hair ... I have gotten many complements on it, but it was a shock to me!It was supposed to be 118 E from this chart a medium mahogany brown ... ended up being reddish BLACK!

I got selected for the Carnival Fun Day, but I don't want to do it!! What am I going to do?!

I wanted that one!!! I just started visiting HouseParty and I haven't been selected for anything. I wonder if they ever do them in Alaska????
Oh well, I signed up for the Clairol one today....I've been coloring my hair since I was 16!!! PICK ME!!! :D

Re: Housepartyare you sure the Keurig thing isn't just an advertisement? That's what it sounds like. It says "your in the running" and goes on about the subscription.

jkinak said:
I wanted that one!!! I just started visiting HouseParty and I haven't been selected for anything. I wonder if they ever do them in Alaska????
Oh well, I signed up for the Clairol one today....I've been coloring my hair since I was 16!!! PICK ME!!! :D

Me too, except I was 14. I never use clairol though, I kinda fibbed on that one! LOL

candiejayne said:
Me too, except I was 14. I never use clairol though, I kinda fibbed on that one! LOL

maybe you shouldn't have fibbed! They may have given it to you to get you to convert!

Re: HousepartyMaybe... I would like to try it out, but don't wanna pay the full price for it. I'm too cheap. I normally stick to revelon's $3 a box stuff since my hair is so thick, when it's any longer then I have it now, I need atleast 2 boxes.

candiejayne said:
Maybe... I would like to try it out, but don't wanna pay the full price for it. I'm too cheap. I normally stick to revelon's $3 a box stuff since my hair is so thick, when it's any longer then I have it now, I need atleast 2 boxes.

I'm the same way when I do dye it myself. I've been going to the hairdresser off and on when I need a change. The only thing is, I'm scared of hair dye do it yourself anymore. Ever since I turned my hair green. My grandmother was even a hairdresser and told me NOT to get anything with Ash. The box didn't say ash or anything. But yet it still went green :(

My hair is so thick though, i just decided to have the hair dresser do it, almost the same price if you buy a name brand that you trust.

Re: HousepartyI had mine done last week by a professional, I wanted my hair cut too, so she convinced me to go a little shorter on the cut to save me money on the dye-job. It was still $45 though.

Symara said:
are you sure the Keurig thing isn't just an advertisement? That's what it sounds like. It says "your in the running" and goes on about the subscription.

ABSOLUTELY POSITITVE its not an advertisement - I received my coffee machine on Saturday and a email that my coffee has shipped FEDEX and due Thursday (they gave tracking information) the machine came with 24 sample coffees and teas and all I had to commit to was purchasing 1 box (11.95) and can cancel my subscription before APRIL 16 which is when my next shipment is scheduled. I LOVE this machine - especially in the afternoon when you need a little pick me up!!! Loved the Kona blend, the best so far - didn't like the blueberry or the green tea. Can't wait to see what HP sends as well!!!

PamperedDor said:
ABSOLUTELY POSITITVE its not an advertisement - I received my coffee machine on Saturday and a email that my coffee has shipped FEDEX and due Thursday (they gave tracking information) the machine came with 24 sample coffees and teas and all I had to commit to was purchasing 1 box (11.95) and can cancel my subscription before APRIL 16 which is when my next shipment is scheduled. I LOVE this machine - especially in the afternoon when you need a little pick me up!!! Loved the Kona blend, the best so far - didn't like the blueberry or the green tea. Can't wait to see what HP sends as well!!!

:p

I hope I get it eventually! I'll be all depressed when it's over and I get nothing.:(

Re: HousepartyJust keep applying for parties that interest you - that is what I did - Not a clariol person (that is why I have my hairdresser and pay her the big bucks! LOL) so I didn't apply to that - I wanted ziploc but didn't get that either - I got the alpine lace one and teenage life one as well -

YOU will get selected - keep positive!!

Re: HousepartyWooHoo!!! I was just approved for the My Boys Party!!! Yay for girls night!!!
This is my first one...I'm a bit nervous. Any pointers from a seasoned Houseparty-er would be great!!
Thanks ;o)

Nope. It is easy - just make it a party and incorporate their products and suggestions and you're golden. We're doing the South Beach House Party with a beach theme at the beach this Saturday. Swimsuits are not optional is our party theme! ;)

Re: HousepartyGreat... I'm looking forward to it... Have fun at the South Beach party!!

Chef Kearns said:
I got selected for the Carnival Fun Day, but I don't want to do it!! What am I going to do?!

Why did you apply for it then?

Don't set up the party and hopefully it will take you out and let someone who does want it have it.

Re: HousepartyCan somebody help me make sense of this:

You’re in the running to host a Clairol Color Connection House Party™!
Over 15,000 people have applied to host a Clairol Color Connection House Party. Amid this enthusiastic response, you’ve been named as one of our qualified finalists.

To confirm your host status and receive your free party package, you must be among the first 5,000 host finalists to:

Sign in and set up your FREE party website
Invite up to 6 guests, using the FREE House Party guest manager tool
Upload photos, including a “headshot” and at least 3 photos of your choice
Post a comment to the party blog
Cast your vote in the first party poll
Just log in and our set-up tool will walk you through the first steps of organizing your party and inviting your guests.

Then let the hair coloring fun begin! Start uploading photos or videos on your personal party page. Post blog comments and vote in our polls on the main party page. (If we have already reached our 5,000-host capacity, you’ll receive a message to that effect when you log in.)

Spots are limited. Don’t miss this great event of the season!

Sounds like a lot of work for something I may not get ...

Re: HousepartyIt says at the end if the spots are full it will tell you when you log in.

Re: HousepartyI got that email too, so I went and set up my party and now I am a confirmed host for the Clairol Connection

Re: HousepartyI got the clairol party to im so excited

Re: HousepartyI didn't, it says that I was eliminated because my address was not valid. Its the correct one, but we are such a small town that sites like mapquest don't reconize my city. I'd have to put the next city over, but then I wouldn't get my mail... LOL guess I just can't win either way!

Re: HousepartyBUMMER!

I'm confirmed ... this is the first one I ever got ... I am so excited!

Re: HousepartyKeep trying - don't give up! Andrea - that is strange - it should go by zipcode - I am soooo excited about my Keurig party - that machine is so awesome and I never would have bought one before this - NOW I am getting one for the office - there are some great sites for deals on the coffee as well ( thanks to our girl Vanessa!!!)

EVERYONE continue with this houseparty thing - its so much fun and easy!

Re: HousepartyHaha Thanks Dor!!

Yes, I recommend Coffee | Gourmet Coffee | Coffee Beans and Green Mountain Energy Company Both have excellent pricing, and free shipping with a certain amount. Please use my name, Vanessa Williams, as a referral in the comment box.

If you go thru Rebates, Cash Back, Discount Coupons, Online Coupons you can get back 6% from Coffee | Gourmet Coffee | Coffee Beans . Send me a PM with your email and I will send you a referral link, we will both get $5!

Love free money!

My current top picks for Keurig coffee is: Island Coconut, Southern Pecan Pie, Cappuchino, and Cinnamon Mocha.

And I have had my Keurig maker for over 4 years. I highly recommend it!! We still use a drip maker, but I Love the variety and my DH loves just regular coffee.

...ok off my soapbox...

Re: HousepartyFellow Clarol hosts, did you get the e-mail about the skin test? Seems silly to me and I think others who color their hair all the time will be offended. Also seems a bit strange to make them mix the color at home and then bring it with them. Ummmmm ... do I HAVE TO?

Re: HousepartyI just got an e-mail saying that I haven't invited anybody to my South Beach Party!! I didn't even know I was accepted!!!!!!!!!!

I must have missed the e-mail.. But this is my first one that I was accepted for!! && I missed it!! It was April 6th!! CRAP!! I hope this doesn't hurt my chance of getting another one.. I am SOOO mad!

Re: HousepartyOh wait.. Nevermind.. It's the South Beach Afterparty.. It's like a coupon thing.. Did anyone else get this?? It seems like it may be something everyone gets to do..

Re: HousepartyI just got an invitation for a College Prep party.

Yeah, as mine is getting ready to enter kindergarten. :rolleyes:

Re: HousepartyI just wen ton and confirmed myself for the Werther's chocolate comfort party!

I'm so excited. I wonder what they are going to send in the party pack?

ChefBeckyD said:
I just got an invitation for a College Prep party.

Yeah, as mine is getting ready to enter kindergarten. :rolleyes:

hehe.. can never start too early!

Re: HousepartyI was accepted as a Domino's Party!

Re: HousepartyI wanted to the dominos one but didnt get it. I didnt think I would cause I answered the questions really fast due to running out of time.

Re: Houseparty:cry: I just got my e-mail saying that I wasn't selected for the Werther's party. Oh well......

Re: HousepartyI wasn't invited to Dominos or Werthers :( :( :cry::cry:

Re: HousepartyI got that email about the south beach too - go to the blog on it - no one is happy - seems everyone got it!

One the other hand, I am doing my Keuring party !!! My party pack came last week - 15 plastic (hard to be used again and again) to go coffee cups! AND more K - cups!! I am seriously addicted to this machine! I have an entire cabinet that I cleaned out just for the K - cups and thanks to VANESSA (love ya girl!!!) I have almost every type they make - Hubby wants to kill me!!

PamperedDor said:
I got that email about the south beach too - go to the blog on it - no one is happy - seems everyone got it!

One the other hand, I am doing my Keuring party !!! My party pack came last week - 15 plastic (hard to be used again and again) to go coffee cups! AND more K - cups!! I am seriously addicted to this machine! I have an entire cabinet that I cleaned out just for the K - cups and thanks to VANESSA (love ya girl!!!) I have almost every type they make - Hubby wants to kill me!!

I'm not doing a party, but I have a Keurig machine......I LOVE, LOVE it!!! I have a HUGE assortment of them....haha.

Re: HousepartyI got rejected for the werther's again because of the address issue... I give up! I'm not going to waste my time filling out the apps if they won't accept my correct address...

Jennie4PC said:
I wanted to the dominos one but didnt get it. I didnt think I would cause I answered the questions really fast due to running out of time.

I'm not really sure what comes in the party pack except for a $40 gift card...

<h2>1. What items will be included in my Ziplock Home Organization Party package?</h2><p>The package will include a variety of Ziplock products such as containers, bags, and organizers, as well as informational materials and tips for hosting a successful party.</p><h2>2. How do I prepare for my Ziplock Home Organization Party?</h2><p>Before your party, make sure to familiarize yourself with the products and their uses. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for any questions or tips. Additionally, prepare a guest list and send out invitations to ensure a successful turnout.</p><h2>3. Can I customize my Ziplock Home Organization Party to fit my needs?</h2><p>Yes, you can customize your party to fit your specific needs and interests. Talk to your Pampered Chef consultant about any specific requests or themes you would like to incorporate into your party.</p><h2>4. How long does a Ziplock Home Organization Party typically last?</h2><p>A typical party can last anywhere from 1-2 hours, depending on the number of guests and the level of engagement. Your Pampered Chef consultant will guide you through the party timeline and ensure a smooth and efficient event.</p><h2>5. What are the benefits of hosting a Ziplock Home Organization Party?</h2><p>Hosting a party not only allows you to earn free products and discounts, but it also gives you the opportunity to introduce your friends and family to high-quality, versatile Ziplock products. Plus, it's a fun and interactive way to learn about organization tips and tricks.</p>

1. What items will be included in my Ziplock Home Organization Party package?

The package will include a variety of Ziplock products such as containers, bags, and organizers, as well as informational materials and tips for hosting a successful party.

2. How do I prepare for my Ziplock Home Organization Party?

Before your party, make sure to familiarize yourself with the products and their uses. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for any questions or tips. Additionally, prepare a guest list and send out invitations to ensure a successful turnout.

3. Can I customize my Ziplock Home Organization Party to fit my needs?

Yes, you can customize your party to fit your specific needs and interests. Talk to your Pampered Chef consultant about any specific requests or themes you would like to incorporate into your party.

4. How long does a Ziplock Home Organization Party typically last?

A typical party can last anywhere from 1-2 hours, depending on the number of guests and the level of engagement. Your Pampered Chef consultant will guide you through the party timeline and ensure a smooth and efficient event.

5. What are the benefits of hosting a Ziplock Home Organization Party?

Hosting a party not only allows you to earn free products and discounts, but it also gives you the opportunity to introduce your friends and family to high-quality, versatile Ziplock products. Plus, it's a fun and interactive way to learn about organization tips and tricks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ccmahaffey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Alicia Denman
  • kmaynard