• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Got an Email Stating That the August Specials Will Be Shown on

In summary, the conversation is about the availability of monthly specials on their websites and the confusion surrounding the timing. Some are concerned about meeting their sales goals and are discussing strategies for achieving them. They also mention the new products available and how they can use them to increase sales. Ultimately, they encourage each other to keep trying and not give up.
ChefJesssica
I just got an email stating that the August specials will be shown on our websites starting on June 1. What! So the June specials will only be shown from today until June 1st! Seems like a small time period to show our June specials! Isn't June supposed to be a Sell-A-Thon?

What does everyone else think of this?

I think that they are talking about the photo gallery of images. That the August specials will be available June 1 to use with your specials announcements in your news section. The e-mail the other day did say that the specials will be posted on our home page at the end of the month prior to the next special (that's sounds confusing...but don't know how else to say it).

I got an email yesterday that said the monthly specials will be available for our websites beginning the 25th of each month. I changed my website today and it now showcases the June specials.

I did not receive an email about August specials.

Okay I just got the email about August. Andrea is correct, they are talking about the images and the suggestions they give when you add news or calendar items. It doesn't affect the time the June special is on our website, they are just letting us know the May guest and host specials will be deleted June 1 and you can add August "blurbs" to your website.

Okay, sorry then. I feel kind of stupid. Thanks for explaining it. I feel like a complete idiot!

Don't feel silly, it's an honest mistake. I do know how you fee as I do similar things all the time...I guess I like the way my foot tastes!

Need $195 to get bonusYes, do not worry about it. I am sure I will be asking many silly questions in the future.

How about this one - I am $195 short of getting my $1250 for this month. I am in SS1 and I would really like the SA stand and platter, as well as the great SS1 bonus, since I don't have any of those products. I have a lady who has a catalog show going, but I cannot get her to close it. She said she MIGHT be able to get it all together and get it to me by Wednesday, but she said I am at the bottom of her list of things to do.

I have catalogs at 2 local salons, a school, a veterinary hospital and a day spa. I spoke with the school connection and she said everyone is so busy ending the year, they don't have time to look right now. I am following up with all the others tomorrow.

If the salons and others don't come through, what should I do to get my last little boost? I am sooo close, and it is really frustrating me!!:(

Have your own show. Contact everyone you know and say you are one order away from getting x amount of free product and can they help you. That seems to work. If you need to add an order to the show to get you where you need to be, DH can usually order something....or at least, you can order it for him :) Plus, don't forget about Father's Day! That is a great thing to remind people of to get orders. Good Luck!

Good idea about Father's Day. We are going to a family get together this weekend and I have not asked them to by anything yet. That may help me.

I just did a cooking show myself the end of April, so I don't have anyone I can go to for guests. I may try and get a few orders from people to add to the 2 shows I have open right now.

Yep, you can still ask those April guests. Make "warm calls" and tell them that you are SO excited, because a few NEW PRODUCTS are now available that they were not able to purchase in April: The NEW Barbeque Basting Bottle, Chef's Silicone Brush, Patriotic Basket Liner, and Patriotic Tablecloth! You're SO EXCITED over these new products because they work SO wonderfully, and just in time for July 4th parties!

Where there's a will, there's a way. :)

I'm in the same boat Nancy, except I have $300.52 left to earn my bonus and I don't have a chance to get the SA platter because I signed in Feb, but due to family issues changed my SS month one to May instead of April. Did you know you could do that one time? If you don't think you'll make it, you can change that and then you have all of June to get your bonus! The only thing is you wouldn't get the SA platter. Just something to think about!

~Kristen

Thanks for the info Kristen. I will check into that next week if I don't make the $1250. I am so hoping the lady will send me her info this weekend. I followed up with her again Friday and she said she would email it to me over the weekend. I am diigently checking me email to see if it has arrived. Nothing yet.

soonerchef said:
Don't feel silly, it's an honest mistake. I do know how you fee as I do similar things all the time...I guess I like the way my foot tastes!

OK... I'll be the one to say it. That's pretty funny!

1. What are the August specials for Pampered Chef?

The August specials for Pampered Chef include exclusive discounts on select products, special bundles, and free gifts with purchase.

2. When will the August specials be revealed?

The August specials will be revealed in an email that will be sent out to all Pampered Chef consultants on the specified date.

3. Can I share the August specials with my customers?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you are encouraged to share the August specials with your customers and offer them the exclusive discounts and bundles.

4. How long will the August specials be available?

The August specials will be available for the entire month of August, but some products may have limited quantities and may sell out quickly.

5. Can I still place an order for previous specials during the month of August?

Yes, you can still place an order for previous specials during the month of August, as long as they are still in stock. However, the August specials will take priority and may affect availability of previous specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• taterbug
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
Replies
Views
Roadtripray