• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Checked My Ipt for Dream Escapes and Am Only $538 Away From

In summary, the Dream Escapes Level 1 shipping deadline has passed, but there are still opportunities to drum up sales. If you are able to do so before the deadline, you may be able to reach the goal. If you are not able to do so, consider a last minute shoppers sale or email blast.
heat123
Silver Member
I just checked my IPT for Dream Escapes and am only $538 away from Level 1!:yuck: How can I drum up any last minutes sales now that it's past shipping dead line!?:confused: Anyone send out any last minute email blasts to their customers???

Re: Help!I don't have any advice, but today is the shipping deadline. If you get anything today, it will be delivered by the 23rd.

Re: Help!You can do a last minute shoppers sale just for today OR do an "after-Christmas" sale and offer a percentage off. Or do both??? Or can you think of any gifts that are needed by you or anyone in the family in the upcoming year (weddings, graduations, birthdays, etc??). That might make a dent in it! If you do send out an email blast, remind people that they can order right on your website and that ordering can go on all month. Maybe you'll catch people who aren't celebrating the holidays with extended family until January. Do you know anyone who works in an office setting that could pass around a catalog today???

Re: Help!
pamperedbecky said:
You can do a last minute shoppers sale just for today OR do an "after-Christmas" sale and offer a percentage off. Or do both??? Or can you think of any gifts that are needed by you or anyone in the family in the upcoming year (weddings, graduations, birthdays, etc??). That might make a dent in it! If you do send out an email blast, remind people that they can order right on your website and that ordering can go on all month. Maybe you'll catch people who aren't celebrating the holidays with extended family until January. Do you know anyone who works in an office setting that could pass around a catalog today???

Yeah, my last resort would be gifts for next year ;). I like the last minute shoppers sale too! Thanks!

Re: Help!You can do it Heather!! I'm bummed - I had no recruits - had I had one - I would have made Level 1! I will end the year with 22,706 points - one recruit's 2000 points would have done it for me - I will definitely not miss out again!

Re: Help!If you're willing to, offer a huge discount. You may be forefitting your commission, but it might be worth it to you to reach that goal. And with people you're a bit closer to, be honest. Tell them you are reallyreallyreally close to your goal, and you need just a bit of help.

Re: Help!What a great year you've had Heather! It's worth a shot to send an email out and see what you get. I would probably have a "special" as well if they order - whether it's a discount or free cookbook or something else. Good Luck!!

Susan

Gina M said:
You can do it Heather!! I'm bummed - I had no recruits - had I had one - I would have made Level 1! I will end the year with 22,706 points - one recruit's 2000 points would have done it for me - I will definitely not miss out again!

Wow Gina, you are SOO close! Like closer than me, go for a last minute sale yourself!:D

Re: Help!Yea - I'm close but I won't get it because of the darn recruit requirement! I've yet to sign a recruit and won't be eligible for Level 1 without it. Oh well - at least I know I should be able to do it next year!

Re: Help!Reach out to your friends and family. GET ON THE PHONE NOW!!! Let them know how close you are and see if they need to order any last minute gifts or just want to order to help you out. Put it in as a show and give someone the hostesss benefits.

Gina M said:
Yea - I'm close but I won't get it because of the darn recruit requirement! I've yet to sign a recruit and won't be eligible for Level 1 without it. Oh well - at least I know I should be able to do it next year!

DON"T GIVE UP. The recruit requirement can be done until the 31st, no need to meet the shipping deadline!! GET ON THE PHONE, call all possible leads and let them know the extra 30 day special. I am about to finish my 3rd month, and have 2 signed and 2 more STRONG possibilies.

No way would I give up!:chef:

Re: Help!Definitely email to have everyone look at your website and offer at least 15% off if they call you! And another 5% for using their charge card! Go for it, and good luck.

Re: Help!I have one lead who's not ready to do anything yet (and she would have to be qualified by Dec. 31st in order for me to get the points as well) She actually just did a catalog show for me. I'm okay with it for this year.

Gina M said:
I have one lead who's not ready to do anything yet (and she would have to be qualified by Dec. 31st in order for me to get the points as well) She actually just did a catalog show for me. I'm okay with it for this year.

DOH, I totally forgot about the recruit requirement this year!:( Soo close! But maybe next year you can and will make it!:chef:

I have one fence sitter whose been on there since the beginning of the year! lol I hope after leadership they announce something Unbelievable so she will sign already!:D

Thanks for all your encouraging words... I just sent out an email sale blast to my 240 email list. I'd send out more but I have an email quota to send per day! :(

Re: Help!Heather...Get on the phone...You WILL get the orders if you make the calls...people are getting inundated with emails right now of sales...

Re: Help!Oh Heather...you can do this!!!!!!!!!! Get on the phone to EVERYONE and make sure to tell them your goal!! And, if you get really close, you may be able to do some Christmas shopping for next year yourself and make your goal!!!!!

If I lived in the States, I'd place an order! :) Good luck!!! :D

Re: Help!Go, Heather, GO!!!

cheer.gif

You can do it, Girl!

Re: Help!Also you can send them a gift certificate for the item purchased to put under the tree.. until the item comes in.. if it is after the deadline...

Re: Help!Um, Can You Say... All Set With Mother's Day, Father's Day And Wedding Presents Done For Next Year! Lol

Re: Help!Everyone had really great ideas! You can do it. I just looked at the Berkshire Hathaway list of companies that get 10% off til Dec 31st. Maybe you can stop by a See's Candy shop and show the special flyer to the employees there.

LINKS TO BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY SUB. COMPANIES

Related to I Just Checked My Ipt for Dream Escapes and Am Only $538 Away From

1. How can I use my IPT for Dream Escapes?

You can redeem your IPT for Dream Escapes by logging into your Pampered Chef account and selecting the "Redeem IPT" option. From there, you can browse and select from the available Dream Escapes options.

2. Can I combine my IPT with other forms of payment for Dream Escapes?

Yes, you can use your IPT in combination with other forms of payment such as credit or debit cards to cover the full cost of your Dream Escapes purchase.

3. Is there an expiration date for my IPT?

Yes, your IPT does have an expiration date. It must be used within one year of the date it was issued.

4. Can I transfer my IPT to someone else?

No, IPTs are non-transferable and can only be used by the account holder who earned them.

5. What happens if I don't have enough IPT to cover the full cost of Dream Escapes?

If you do not have enough IPT to cover the full cost of Dream Escapes, you can still redeem your IPT and pay the remaining balance with another form of payment. You can also choose to save your IPT for a future purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • soonerchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • deanna_g