• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director I Am Pmsing and I Was Verbally Abused My Entire Young Life!!! I Want

In summary, PMS (premenstrual syndrome) is a combination of physical, emotional, and behavioral symptoms that occur before a woman's menstrual period. These symptoms can affect someone's emotions, causing mood swings, irritability, anger, and depression. Verbal abuse, which includes yelling, name-calling, insults, and other hurtful words, can have a significant impact on someone's mental health and can lead to low self-esteem, anxiety, depression, and PTSD. If you are experiencing verbal abuse, it is important to seek help and support, set boundaries, seek therapy, and remove yourself from the situation if necessary. Remember that you deserve to be treated with respect and kindness.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
I am PMSing and I was verbally abused my entire young life!!! I want to really tell off an arrogant host, who asked me for a party!! WE are all BUSY not just you!! You made a commit to me!! I did not threaten you or beat you. You wanted to do this. I had not heard from her and left her a VM and email concerning her guest list. In her last email to me she said this, "Since you normally don't do Sunday parties, I won't be taking away that time from anyone else." Meaning if she cancels it is no big deal. OMG!!! How conceited! What about my time?! What about my young children and my husband who is only home on Sunday?!! What about plans that we could make? I always feel desperate for January bookings and it makes me sick! I need to punch something (I am not really a violent person), maybe I will chop some wood!!! I am done venting.

Thank you,

{{{{{{hugs}}}}}} Vent away! We've all met her so we know what you are going through! Argh is right!!

Tell your family that you might get to be with them after all that day but if not you'll do something special for them with the money you are earning that day.

You are in control of your business, don't do it if you don't want to. She is not your boss or your parent. You are not a child. You are in CONTROL!

1. What is PMSing?

PMS stands for premenstrual syndrome, which is a combination of physical, emotional, and behavioral symptoms that occur in the days leading up to a woman's menstrual period.

2. How can PMS affect someone's emotions?

PMS can cause mood swings, irritability, anger, and depression due to hormonal changes in the body. These emotions may intensify during this time, making it harder to cope with difficult situations.

3. What is considered verbal abuse?

Verbal abuse is any form of communication that is used to control, manipulate, or belittle someone. It can include yelling, name-calling, insults, threats, and other hurtful words or actions.

4. How can verbal abuse affect someone's mental health?

Verbal abuse can have long-lasting effects on someone's mental health, including low self-esteem, anxiety, depression, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). It can also lead to difficulties in forming and maintaining healthy relationships.

5. What can I do if I am experiencing verbal abuse?

If you are currently being verbally abused, it is important to seek help and support from a trusted friend, family member, or professional. You can also set boundaries with the abuser, seek therapy to work through any trauma, and remove yourself from the situation if necessary. Remember, you deserve to be treated with respect and kindness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefmm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
msturrock
  • Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • sassypip