• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Hosted My First Show- It Is My 1St Show

you are saying "member of your household" , are you meaning family members, like my mom etc? OR like my husband?like your husband, If home office hasn't called you yet, you are probably fine.
flame_chick
lol, ok the first show I did was hosted be ME..
ok I got $90 free product and 2 half price items.. and have no idea what to get.. well besides everything, lol

Look through the recipes and see what it is you'd like to be able to cook and then order any products you don't have for making those recipes. But 1st take a look at your SS brochure to make sure you do not order things that you may get if you meet the qualifying or bonus extras.

Great show! Congrats! Did you get any bookings?

Congrats! I just finished up SS1 and have the following recommendations for what to get as these aren't in any of the bonus kits... and like was said, use it for stuff you won't potentially earn!Easy Accent Decorator
Rice Cooker Plus
Ice Cream Dipper
Vegetable Peeler
Small Microcooker
Handy Scraper
All the Best Cookbook
Kitchen Spritzer
Flour / Sugar Shaker
Apple WedgerMy $0.02Another $0.02 - Take a fall/winter shopping list... highlight everything that came in your kit in one color, then the SS bonuses, then the SS plus bonuses, then the recruiting bonuses. Not only will it motivate YOU but it's a great thing to show off to potential recruits!

4 bookings

Just FYI if you put in the show with you as the host or a memeber of your house hold you do not get to take advatage of the booking credits. I had a new consultant submit in her husbands name and HO called to inform her of this. You can send it in is someone elses name and ship it in c/o you at your address.

definetly ALL THE BESTMost of my demo recipes come from here. I used it the most before becoming a consultant too.
assuming you haven't closed yet

nomembers of my household were in those bookings, mabey family members, but that was my 30yr old brother, he is so good with the ladys lol, my mom for a future show she is remodleing the kitchen in her house she is moving into , the gal from work, and Tina for a long distance show. I did close as of today. great recomendations

It didn't matter if the bookings were members of your household. It is if the HOST is a member of your household. You can still do all of those shows, you just won't be able to take advatage of the past host getting the host special if Home Office catches it.

you are saying "member of your household" , are you meaning family members, like my mom etc? OR like my husband?

like your husband, If home office hasn't called you yet, you are probably fine

well it wasnt my husband.. but wondering the details, thank you..

Related to I Hosted My First Show- It Is My 1St Show

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show comes with a variety of benefits, including earning free products and discounts, trying new recipes, and having a fun and interactive cooking experience with friends and family.

How do I invite guests to my first show?

The best way to invite guests to your first show is through a combination of personal invitations and online invitations. You can reach out to friends, family, and coworkers through phone calls, emails, or social media, and also utilize the online invitation system provided by Pampered Chef.

What should I expect at my first show?

At your first show, you can expect to have a Pampered Chef consultant guide you through the cooking experience, demonstrate products, and share tips and recipes. You and your guests will also have the opportunity to try out products and ask any questions you may have.

What can I earn as a host of my first show?

As a host of your first Pampered Chef show, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your show. You may also have the opportunity to earn host-exclusive products and receive discounts on future purchases.

What are some tips for a successful first show?

To have a successful first show, it is important to invite a variety of guests, be enthusiastic and engaged throughout the cooking experience, and follow up with guests after the show. You can also offer incentives or rewards for guests who bring a friend or place an order at the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TWine120
  • thehaleykitchen