• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Hit My $15,000 in Career Sales!

:) How is it 10%?It's a 10% increase in commission than you would usually get. (10% of 20 is 2%)Congrats!!! :DAhhhh....makes sense! congrats.. I'm not that far behind and hope to be there soon. Enjoy it!!Congrats! YOu will love the raise! IT didn't sound like alot to me at first but it does make a difference!I'm working towards that right now too! I think I'm about $600 away!!! I have been doing this since Sept 05, but had to take Jan, Feb & Mar 06 off for some silly reason. Oh yeah, I had a baby!
Gina M
Gold Member
Hi everyone,

I'm so excited - I had to share. As of yesterday with an online order from a wedding registry I have, I hit my $15,000 in career sales. I'm psyched for that paycheck raise in December (now I just need some shows in that month:). I've been doing PC 14 months now and had 3 bad months in the bunch (virtually non-existent sales in those months) so I'm glad to be heading in the right direction. I have an open house with a Tastefully Simple Rep next Saturday which hopefully will get me to level 1.

Gina Miller

Yay you! Congratulations. :) Enjoy your extra 2%. You know that's a 10% raise you just gave yourself?

How is it 10%?I should have gotten my 2% in October - hit $15,000 in September. However, it wasn't on my commission statement. I also had to let them know I hit it because an $800 show wasn't figuring into my career sales from back in June! So, I sent of an email...hoping to get the extra 2% soon!

Congratulations! It nice to get that extra in your paycheck!
I hit mine my 4th month, my director gives our cluster a colored apron when we hit the $15k mark!

Great Job!!!!Contrats! on the raise.

Wahoo! Congrats! I can't wait, I'm about 1/2 way there. If I make it there by one year in, I'm happy but I wouldn't mind making it sooner either :D

cmdtrgd said:
How is it 10%?

It's a 10% increase in commission than you would usually get. (10% of 20 is 2%)

Congrats!!! :D

Ahhhh....makes sense!

Congrats.. I'm not that far behind and hope to be there soon. Enjoy it!!

Congrats! YOu will love the raise! IT didn't sound like alot to me at first but it does make a difference!

I'm working towards that right now too! I think I'm about $600 away!!! I have been doing this since Sept 05, but had to take Jan, Feb & Mar 06 off for some silly reason. Oh yeah, I had a baby! :) Guess that's a good enough reason.

Congrats to you!!!

Yay, Gina!! That's so exciting! Even if you don't see a huge difference in December because not having many shows, what a GREAT way to start off the new year!:D Way to go!!

Congrats Gina, way to go! I am so close to $15,000 but I am afraid that I may have to go inactive before I reach it. I have 0 shows booked for Dec-March and not even any prospects. I am running out of friends and family to hit up. I guess I need to get my "will work for bookings" sign out and stand on the corner.
Valky

cmdtrgd said:
How is it 10%?

I should have gotten my 2% in October - hit $15,000 in September. However, it wasn't on my commission statement. I also had to let them know I hit it because an $800 show wasn't figuring into my career sales from back in June! So, I sent of an email...hoping to get the extra 2% soon!

If you earn the raise in October then it won't take effect until November's commission checks. I earned my in June and it didn't appear on my check until the July 22nd mid month check.

Gina M said:
Hi everyone,

I'm so excited - I had to share. As of yesterday with an online order from a wedding registry I have, I hit my $15,000 in career sales. I'm psyched for that paycheck raise in December (now I just need some shows in that month:). I've been doing PC 14 months now and had 3 bad months in the bunch (virtually non-existent sales in those months) so I'm glad to be heading in the right direction. I have an open house with a Tastefully Simple Rep next Saturday which hopefully will get me to level 1.

Gina Miller

Congratulations!!! That 2% really makes a huge change to your paychecks! Way to sell!

Congrats!!!

BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU GINA!!! Keep up the great work!!

:rolleyes:

Congratulations! I hit mine in Sept. and love adding that 2% on when I'm trying to figure out how much I make off of each sale! I also put my little silver whisk on my Tiffanys necklace when I do shows..it says look at my whisk and my tiffany's necklace that I couldn't afford without Pampered Chef and OH YEAH Pampered Chef paid for my plane ticket to new york to get this necklace! haha! I mean you really have to read into it..haha!

DZmom said:
If you earn the raise in October then it won't take effect until November's commission checks. I earned my in June and it didn't appear on my check until the July 22nd mid month check.

I earned it in September, therefore I should have gotten it in October.

1. How long did it take you to reach $15,000 in career sales?

Reaching $15,000 in career sales can vary for each consultant depending on their individual efforts and consistency in hosting parties and events. Some consultants may reach this milestone within a few months, while others may take longer. It is important to stay dedicated and work towards your goals consistently to reach this achievement.

2. What strategies did you use to reach $15,000 in career sales?

The key to reaching $15,000 in career sales is to consistently host parties and events, and to continuously reach out to new potential customers. Utilizing social media, networking, and word of mouth are also effective strategies to increase sales. Additionally, attending trainings and learning new product knowledge can help consultants to effectively sell products and reach their sales goals.

3. Did you face any challenges while reaching $15,000 in career sales?

Like any business, there may be challenges along the way to reaching $15,000 in career sales. Some common challenges may include finding new customers, maintaining consistent sales, or balancing work with personal life. However, with determination and the right strategies, these challenges can be overcome.

4. What advice would you give to new consultants striving to reach $15,000 in career sales?

My advice to new consultants would be to stay consistent and motivated. Host parties regularly, reach out to new customers, and attend trainings to learn new skills and techniques. Also, don't be afraid to ask for help or advice from other successful consultants. With hard work and determination, reaching $15,000 in career sales is achievable.

5. What rewards or recognition did you receive for reaching $15,000 in career sales?

Reaching $15,000 in career sales is a significant achievement and consultants may receive various rewards and recognition from Pampered Chef. This may include bonuses, free products, or even a promotion to a higher level within the company. Additionally, reaching this milestone can also bring personal satisfaction and a sense of accomplishment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Jean
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
hcjeep
  • ChefMary412
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefMary412
Replies