• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Hit $15,000 in Career Sales-But I Have a Question...

In summary, the individual reached the $15,000 career sales milestone through consistent hosting of parties and events, building relationships with customers, and utilizing social media and other marketing strategies. They attribute their success to dedication, hard work, and the support of Pampered Chef products and customer service. Their advice for others trying to reach this milestone is to stay organized, set achievable goals, prioritize customer needs, and utilize resources and training provided by Pampered Chef. Customers have responded positively to their achievement, and their future goals include further business growth, reaching higher sales milestones, expanding their customer base, and introducing more people to Pampered Chef products and opportunities.
kristina16marie
Gold Member
Okay I hit my $15,000 yesterday & it's showing up on Consultant's Corner today. My question is, will I get paid at the higher percentage for the shows I submit by the 15th or will they wait until the end of the month like they do for overrides?

I double checked on my March Mid-Month, just to be sure, and I did get the extra 2% on that check.

It's actually the first full month after you reached $15000. You won't get your raise until your May paychecks.

wadesgirl said:
It's actually the first full month after you reached $15000. You won't get your raise until your May paychecks.

But once it hits, you'll get the extra 2% on mid-month checks, you don't have to wait like you do for overrides.

Oops, misread the question!

1. How did you reach the $15,000 career sales milestone?

I reached the $15,000 career sales milestone by consistently hosting parties and events, building relationships with customers, and utilizing social media and other marketing strategies.

2. What do you think contributed most to your success in reaching $15,000 in career sales?

I believe that my dedication and hard work, as well as the high-quality products and great customer service from Pampered Chef, were the main factors in my success.

3. What advice would you give to others who are trying to reach the $15,000 career sales milestone?

My advice would be to stay organized, set achievable goals, and always prioritize your customer's needs. Additionally, utilize the resources and training provided by Pampered Chef to improve your skills and knowledge.

4. How have your customers responded to your achievement of $15,000 in career sales?

I have received a lot of positive feedback and support from my customers. They are happy to see my hard work paying off and are always eager to try out new products and attend my events.

5. What are your future goals now that you have reached the $15,000 career sales milestone?

My future goals include continuing to grow my business and reach higher sales milestones, as well as expanding my customer base and introducing even more people to the amazing products and opportunities offered by Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sassypip
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Jessamary
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
gailz2