• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have Tons of Mini Catalogs.....

In summary, the mini catalog highlights the new items that were introduced in the spring. It is smaller than the regular catalog, and can be used as a business card or to promote the business on shopping carts.
jenniferlynne
...and would be willing to make a great deal on them. I ordered them for a Home and Garden show. The weather ended up being really bad that weekend and attendence was horrible.

Anyone interested? I still have 4 packs of them that have been unopened.

06' S/s?Are they S/S 2006 catalogs? If so let me know how many is in a pack and how much you want for them? I am interested!:D

Sorry!Yes, I guess I should have stated that they are the new Spring ,06 ones. Just to get rid of them, I would be willing to sell them for $2.50 per pack and I will pay for the shipping. Does that sound reasonable? If not, let me know.

I just emailed you!:D

Jennifer,

If you don't sell all your minis, Andrea posted a great idea last week about dropping them in shopping carts when you go to the store. I started dropping mine everywhere and I hope to get some leads with them.

Just a thought if you still have some left.

What is the difference between the mini catalog and the regular one? Is it just the size?

The mini catalog highlights the new items that were introduced in the spring. And yes, it is smaller. I love the mini!! It is a great way to offer something to people you don't know, or drop in the shopping carts, like Andrea suggested. You can also send it to prospects easily, because it is smaller.

Did you sell them?Hi Jennifer!

Do you have any left or have they all been sold??

Thanks!

Hey do you still have the mini's ? These can be mailed out instead of post cards to get more outside orders for the customer that can not make it to the cooking show

SorryThey got snatched up the first day I posted.

mini CatalogsHi
You should just use them like a business card , put all your info on it and pass them out when ever you need to . People love to see pictures that will make the order products and also book . You can put a lable on the front that says that is is only a small bit of what Pamperedchef is about Please call for an updated catalog . I have tons too even from 4 years ago . They also help a fairs so I would hold on to them ..........
Doreen Zaino 252326
[email protected]

What are the benefits of having tons of mini catalogs?

The main benefit of having tons of mini catalogs is that they allow you to easily showcase and distribute a wide variety of Pampered Chef products to potential customers. Mini catalogs are also more affordable and convenient to carry around compared to full-sized catalogs.

How do I use the mini catalogs to increase my sales?

You can use the mini catalogs to introduce new products, promote special offers, or highlight popular and seasonal items. You can also hand them out to customers at parties or events, or leave them at local businesses for potential customers to pick up.

Can I customize the mini catalogs with my own information?

Yes, you can personalize the mini catalogs with your contact information, social media handles, and any special offers or promotions you may have. This will not only make the catalogs more personal for your customers, but also help them remember and reach out to you for future purchases.

How many products can be featured in a mini catalog?

Our mini catalogs typically feature around 20-30 products, depending on the theme. However, you can always select specific products to include in your mini catalogs to cater to your target audience and increase sales.

Are mini catalogs available for all Pampered Chef products?

Yes, mini catalogs are available for all Pampered Chef products, including our top-selling and new items. You can easily request mini catalogs for specific products or browse our selection of pre-made mini catalogs to find the ones that best fit your needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • jtherrien
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Sarahbeth71187
Replies
Views
CarolynnLee