• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I have tons of mini catalogs.....

jenniferlynne

Veteran Member
Jun 29, 2005
...and would be willing to make a great deal on them. I ordered them for a Home and Garden show. The weather ended up being really bad that weekend and attendence was horrible.

Anyone interested? I still have 4 packs of them that have been unopened.

jenniferlynne

Veteran Member
Jun 29, 2005
Sorry!

Yes, I guess I should have stated that they are the new Spring ,06 ones. Just to get rid of them, I would be willing to sell them for $2.50 per pack and I will pay for the shipping. Does that sound reasonable? If not, let me know.

AlowayFamily

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2006
Jennifer,

If you don't sell all your minis, Andrea posted a great idea last week about dropping them in shopping carts when you go to the store. I started dropping mine everywhere and I hope to get some leads with them.

Just a thought if you still have some left.

jasonmva

Advanced Member
Silver Member
May 8, 2006
What is the difference between the mini catalog and the regular one? Is it just the size?

AlowayFamily

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2006
The mini catalog highlights the new items that were introduced in the spring. And yes, it is smaller. I love the mini!! It is a great way to offer something to people you don't know, or drop in the shopping carts, like Andrea suggested. You can also send it to prospects easily, because it is smaller.

cat

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 1, 2006
Did you sell them?

Hi Jennifer!

Do you have any left or have they all been sold??

Thanks!

ItalianChef

Jun 9, 2006
Hey do you still have the mini's ? These can be mailed out instead of post cards to get more outside orders for the customer that can not make it to the cooking show

chef131doreen

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Mar 15, 2005
mini Catalogs

Hi
You should just use them like a business card , put all your info on it and pass them out when ever you need to . People love to see pictures that will make the order products and also book . You can put a lable on the front that says that is is only a small bit of what Pamperedchef is about Please call for an updated catalog . I have tons too even from 4 years ago . They also help a fairs so I would hold on to them ..........
Doreen Zaino 252326
[email protected]