• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have the New Deep Cranberry Covered Baker for Sale!

In summary, the Deep Cranberry Covered Baker is a versatile stoneware bakeware that can be used for cooking a variety of dishes, marinating, refrigerating, and freezing food. It stands out from other bakeware due to its even heat distribution and retention, as well as its deep design and lid that help lock in moisture and flavors. It is safe to use in the oven up to 450°F and can also be used in the microwave, dishwasher, and freezer. It is recommended to use only nylon, silicone, or wooden utensils with the Deep Cranberry Covered Baker to avoid damaging its surface. Cleaning and caring for the bakeware is easy, as it is dishwasher-safe, but can also be hand-washed with warm
threecobles
I have a new deep cranberry covered baker for sale. It doesn't have the lid but is brand new in the box. I had a guest order one from a party and her lid was broke so I had her send in the lid and they shipped her a new one. She didn't need the baker so she gave it to me. I won't use it...So I have discounted the price to 40.00. Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested.:)

Sounds great! Please email me at [email protected] if you would like to purchase the deep cranberry covered baker. I look forward to hearing from you!

1. What is the Deep Cranberry Covered Baker used for?

The Deep Cranberry Covered Baker is a versatile bakeware that can be used for cooking a variety of dishes such as casseroles, roasts, and desserts. It can also be used for marinating, refrigerating, and freezing food.

2. What makes the Deep Cranberry Covered Baker different from other bakeware?

The Deep Cranberry Covered Baker is made of stoneware, which allows for even heat distribution and retention, resulting in perfectly cooked dishes. Its deep design and lid also help to lock in moisture and flavors.

3. Is the Deep Cranberry Covered Baker safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the Deep Cranberry Covered Baker is oven-safe up to 450°F. It can also be used in the microwave, dishwasher, and freezer for added convenience.

4. Can I use metal utensils with the Deep Cranberry Covered Baker?

No, it is recommended to use only nylon, silicone, or wooden utensils with the Deep Cranberry Covered Baker to avoid scratching the surface. Metal utensils can damage the stoneware and affect its performance.

5. How do I clean and care for the Deep Cranberry Covered Baker?

The Deep Cranberry Covered Baker is easy to clean and maintain. It is dishwasher-safe, but can also be hand-washed with warm, soapy water. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers, and allow the bakeware to cool before washing. It is also important to avoid sudden temperature changes, such as placing a hot baker in cold water, to prevent cracking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathy Scott
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ccpchef
  • Hunter
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Hannaberry
  • ktraceyk