• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have Seen the Calendar That People Used for the 12 Days of

In summary, the conversation discusses the use of calendars and flyers as a marketing strategy for Pampered Chef consultants. Some have had success with using calendars filled with incentives for specific dates, while others have used flyers with special offers for hostesses. A link to a tutorial on finding specific files is provided for further assistance.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I have seen the calendar that people used for the 12 days of Christmas. I was wondering if anyone had done something similar to this during different times of the year. I have seen the dollar days, but am afraid I won't have much luck with that. I was thinking of maybe printing up a calendar of the month I want to fill with little incentives written on the dates I want filled. Has anyone done anything like that and if so had any luck with it?

When I was doing Pampered Chef, before I restarted, I had "Hot Dates" highlighted in my calendar, those dates had some little extra incentives and the ones I really wanted to fill. I didn't have too many takers of those particular dates, but maybe I didn't talk it up enough.

I thought it was a neat idea though.

Kris

CalendarsI have tried the calendars, with mixed rsults. If I am at a party and it doesn't appear that anyone is interested in booking a show, I pass around the next month's calendar with an item (usually under $5) in each day. If I have a date that I really want to book, I will put somethng a little bit nicer on that day hoping to entice someone to book.

I hope this helps.

Good luck.

Flyer IdeasHi Everyone!
A fellow rep copied & showed a flyer at a mtg that said "Let me be your pc lady" and below it said the host could get the featured stone of the consultant's choice at the "cost of the day". I cannot find it....there are soooo many posts that I can't get thru all of them.

Does anyone know which one this is?

TIA,

pcmomof2 said:
Hi Everyone!
A fellow rep copied & showed a flyer at a mtg that said "Let me be your pc lady" and below it said the host could get the featured stone of the consultant's choice at the "cost of the day". I cannot find it....there are soooo many posts that I can't get thru all of them.

Does anyone know which one this is?

TIA,
Here is a link to the file brower tutitorial. Hopefully this will help you find your flyer.

http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=5035

1. What is the "12 Days of" calendar used for?

The "12 Days of" calendar is used as a festive way to count down the days leading up to Christmas. Each day, a small gift or treat is revealed behind a numbered door or pocket, adding to the excitement and anticipation of the holiday season.

2. Are there specific items that can be included in the "12 Days of" calendar?

No, there are no specific items that must be included in the "12 Days of" calendar. It can be filled with anything from small presents, candies, or meaningful notes or activities. The possibilities are endless!

3. Can I customize the "12 Days of" calendar to fit my personal style or theme?

Yes, absolutely! Our "12 Days of" calendar is designed to be versatile and customizable. You can add your own personal touch by decorating it with ribbons, stickers, or other embellishments to match your holiday decor or desired theme.

4. How big is the "12 Days of" calendar and how many gifts can it hold?

Our "12 Days of" calendar is approximately 12 inches by 12 inches in size and has 12 pockets or doors, each large enough to hold small gifts or treats. It is the perfect size to display on a table or hang on a wall during the holiday season.

5. Can I reuse the "12 Days of" calendar each year?

Yes, our "12 Days of" calendar is made with durable materials and can be reused year after year. You can also switch up the gifts and treats inside to keep it fresh and exciting for your family and friends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
paigev71
  • PamperedSD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Sheila