• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have Heard About I Contact and Use Tt, Trying to Decide if It Is

In summary, "I Contact" is a user-friendly online platform offered by Pampered Chef that allows you to easily stay in touch with your customers. It offers features such as creating and sending personalized emails, tracking customer interactions, and managing contacts. There are different pricing plans available, ranging from $9 to $49 per month, with a free trial option. You can also import your existing customer list into the platform, which is secure and compliant with privacy laws.
JDooley
I have heard about I contact and use TT, trying to decide if it is worth it. can you please give me the good bad and ugly of Icontact. if you really hate it and use something else please let me know just trying to decide where to go
thanks!
Jessica

Re: icontactI have NO problem with either of them. As a matter of fact, Joy is WONDERFUL! It is SO professional & comes on time month after month....HTH

Re: icontactI love IContact and use TT with it! It's the best way to send out a newsletter.

Re: icontactSign up for the 15 day trial to see how it works for you. I love being able to see who clicked on my newsletter (although it's not perfect). The bad is... well, the only thing I can think of is that it's not free ;)

Re: icontactMy advice is don't "upgrade" if you have too many contacts. Weed them out!! I had over 2000 contacts. Only about 300 get and open my newsletter (this is not unusual). But I am paying for all of those contacts. Not happy about that.

I do love seeing who opens the letter and who is clicking onto your website.

1. What is "I Contact" and how does it work?

"I Contact" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows you to easily stay in touch with your customers. It is an online platform where you can create and send personalized emails, track customer interactions, and manage your contacts all in one place.

2. Can I use "I Contact" if I am not tech-savvy?

Yes, "I Contact" is designed to be user-friendly and easy to use. Our platform has a simple and intuitive interface, and our customer support team is always available to help you with any questions or concerns.

3. How much does it cost to use "I Contact"?

There are different pricing plans available for "I Contact" depending on your needs. You can choose a monthly or annual subscription, and the cost ranges from $9 to $49 per month. There is also a free trial available so you can test out the platform before committing.

4. Can I import my existing customer list into "I Contact"?

Yes, you can easily import your existing customer list into "I Contact." Our platform supports various file formats, including CSV and Excel, making it seamless to transfer your contacts from other platforms.

5. Is "I Contact" secure to use for my customers' information?

Yes, we take the security and privacy of our customers' information very seriously. Our platform uses advanced security measures and encryption to protect your data and your customers' data. We are also compliant with privacy laws, such as GDPR and CCPA.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mikecooks
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • tonzafunn