1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales I have heard about I contact and use TT, trying to decide if it is

1. JDooley

JDooley Member

I have heard about I contact and use TT, trying to decide if it is worth it. can you please give me the good bad and ugly of Icontact. if you really hate it and use something else please let me know just trying to decide where to go
    thanks!
    Jessica

Jul 9, 2009
  2. Ginger428

Ginger428 Legacy Member Gold Member

Re: icontact

I have NO problem with either of them. As a matter of fact, Joy is WONDERFUL! It is SO professional & comes on time month after month....HTH

Jul 9, 2009
  3. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

I love IContact and use TT with it! It's the best way to send out a newsletter.

Jul 9, 2009
  4. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Sign up for the 15 day trial to see how it works for you. I love being able to see who clicked on my newsletter (although it's not perfect).

The bad is... well, the only thing I can think of is that it's not free ;)

Jul 9, 2009
  5. baychef

baychef Senior Member Silver Member

My advice is don't "upgrade" if you have too many contacts. Weed them out!! I had over 2000 contacts. Only about 300 get and open my newsletter (this is not unusual). But I am paying for all of those contacts. Not happy about that.

I do love seeing who opens the letter and who is clicking onto your website.

Jul 9, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted