• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have Everything I Want, or at Least I Thought

In summary, the author's kitchen is packed with Pampered Chef items and she is an expert summarizer of content.
BadGirl
Gold Member
My kitchen is totally outfitted with EVERYTHING in the Spring/Summer catalog, as well as a ton of items from previous years.

I tell ya, my kitchen and pantry is packed with Pampered Chef items. Totally packed. And I'm one of those goobers that actually uses almost ALL of the products on a regular basis. To give you an understanding of my obsession with all things Pampered Chef, I have the full set of BOTH the stainless and executive cookware.

In yesterday's mail, I received the new Fall/Winter catalog, and now I want MORE Pampered Chef tools.

I get to start up my buying spree on the new products in a few weeks, and I can't wait!

Yipppppeeeeee!!!!! :love:

I'm in the same boat, I need to buy a bigger house!

Not there yet, but Dh says I'm on my way!

My hubby is always surprised when I actually use something that isn't PC. Almost everything is and my FIL likes to joke whenever he eats here. He always wants to make sure he is using PC stuff to serve, eat and pass around the table. LOL

I redid/remodeled (cheap) my kitchen a few years ago. DH and I made a deal- if I add more I have to get rid of stuff. At the time I was a brand new consultant and didn't see a problem. Now I am working on amending it to it having to be PC to stay ;)

Oh, I am BAD.......very bad.
I started "collecting" PC when I was about 21, before I really even cooked.
My husband served in Iraq in 2005, and I had three shows while he was gone, each over $1000K (one was $1600), so when he came back he told me I had to become a consultant if I wanted any more PC, b/c I wasn't spending any more of "our" money on it!!! Well, that only made things worse!! So, now not only is my kitchen full, but our office as well!!

Yes, one of the reasons I became a consultant was to support my "PC habit".

I, too, think I have about everything I want from the catty. And, of course, I am really thinking about purchasing Sample pack A from the samples this season!!

I admit it, one of the main reasons I am a consultant is to buy more products. My large kitchen is full and it overflows into my two kit bags!

so have some dinner parties! It would be a Pampered Chef party without them even knowing it! I swear, everytime I have folks over and pull out all my stuff, they are like "Wow! Is that from Pampered Chef? That is so neat! ILove that!". :D

esavvymom said:
so have some dinner parties! It would be a Pampered Chef party without them even knowing it! I swear, everytime I have folks over and pull out all my stuff, they are like "Wow! Is that from Pampered Chef? That is so neat! ILove that!". :D

A friend and I were co-hosting a get-together at my house last spring. She prepared her recipes at my house and, of course, most of the tools we used were PC. She already LOVES PC - but she got to use some tools that might not be all that eye-catching in the catalog. Needless to say - she placed an order! Her most beloved item - the Mix N Masher for making her guacamole! And she would have never thought to order it unless she used it. :)

same here. I too am a pc pack rat. I love every thing even the things i dont use. I just like it. I Now Do Need the set of cookware. what can i do? hosting a show in Nov. I so can not wait to get my new office room done and there will be a closet in it too so then i can be more orgnized. i have most of the stuff in my van in the back and it is full. things are a part to much right now for a show. i am also what other things in the catty that you recamend?

My 5 year old brother asked my mom one day while cooking "is that Pampered Chef?" It was so cute. Now my son asks. He loves to cook and help mommy in the kitchen- he especially love the quick-stir pitcher and citrus press.

And when my family comes over my dad and grandfather always ask "are these Pampered Chef" when they touch everything on the table!

And I too thought I would not buy anything this season, but you guys know how it is!

I have a TEENY kitchen and so far it's overflowing! I soooo want to replace my old stainless steel cookware with PC cookware but if I spent that money I'd have spent more for PC stuff than I've made so far (I'm only 4 1/2 mo. in). Another thing is the all the dots , I actually don't want my kitchen/dining room to be in those colors (it's robin's egg blue and daffodil yellow...to be specific) and it would totally clash, but I still want it all!! Ooo, if only PC dollars were earned as fast after the first 90 days!!!

rennea said:
I'm in the same boat, I need to buy a bigger house!
I did buy a bigger house last year and I specifically looked at the kitchen to make sure that I would have room. Well, 2 seasons later, I have bought two storage cabinets to store the spillover. :chef:

What is "I Have Everything I Want, or at Least I Thought"?

"I Have Everything I Want, or at Least I Thought" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that features a variety of delicious recipes for every occasion.

Who is the author of "I Have Everything I Want, or at Least I Thought"?

The author of "I Have Everything I Want, or at Least I Thought" is a team of talented chefs and recipe developers from Pampered Chef.

What types of recipes are included in "I Have Everything I Want, or at Least I Thought"?

The cookbook features a wide range of recipes, including appetizers, entrees, sides, desserts, and more. There are also options for special dietary needs, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and low-carb.

Are the ingredients for the recipes in "I Have Everything I Want, or at Least I Thought" easy to find?

Yes, most of the ingredients used in the recipes are commonly found in grocery stores. There may be a few specialty items, but they can usually be substituted with a similar ingredient.

Can I purchase "I Have Everything I Want, or at Least I Thought" online?

Yes, "I Have Everything I Want, or at Least I Thought" is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find it at select retail stores that carry Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PCJenni
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies