• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Really? They Couldn't Find Anyone Else?

In summary, Melissa Rycroft is throwing a party in Hollywood tonight and will be stocking her kitchen with $5,000 worth of Pampered Chef products. Test Kitchen chef Brian Clark will be whipping up delicious appetizers and refreshing beverages for the guests.
chefjeanine
Gold Member
:eek: :thumbdown: :eek:

We're throwing a party in Hollywood tonight!

Hey there!

I have some exciting news!

Celebrity mom Melissa Rycroft - of ABC's The Bachelor and Dancing with the Stars - recently moved to Los Angeles, and we're throwing her a pampered housewarming party.

Melissa plans to stock her new kitchen with $5,000 worth of Pampered Chef® products. Test Kitchen chef Brian Clark will be whipping up delicious appetizers and refreshing beverages for the guests.

Be sure to check our Facebook page for pictures of the celebrity party.

This'll be so much fun!

Jean Jonas
Sr. Vice President, Sales

I thought the same exact thing...

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Seriously....I wonder if there will really be any "celebrities" there.

Chef Damian should have done it.... swoon!

Got my picture with Chef Damian:love:

I wish they would spend the money on folks who really need it!

ChefCKHall said:
I wish they would spend the money on folks who really need it!

That's what I was thinking.

chefjeanine said:
That's what I was thinking.
And I would be proud to share it too.

I guess it's $5000 in publicity, because she definitely isn't in need for all that. I like Melissa, and think it's fun though. It's cool that they are thinking outside of the box to get some media attention or publicity. If it's just in the PC world, will it amount to much? We'll have to wait and see. But Melissa was a reality star and so lots of people know who she is and hey, it'll give us something to share on FB. ;)

I have often wished that they would stock the kitchens of people shown on Extreme Makeover Home Edition, the people that are in need of a new home, for whatever reason, be it special needs children, etc. I think that would give us a lot of attention and be for a good cause. Just my opinion.

I understood it as she was buying $5000 not being given the products

sherri lynn said:
I have often wished that they would stock the kitchens of people shown on Extreme Makeover Home Edition, the people that are in need of a new home, for whatever reason, be it special needs children, etc. I think that would give us a lot of attention and be for a good cause. Just my opinion.

They have, at least once, done the EMHE. I remember seeing the Garlic Press :D

Thanks for the info, Noora, I didn't know that. I'm so glad that they did do that. I think we have the most wonderful products, and think that would be such a good cause/or way of promoting PC and helping others!

By the way, I took it as that they were giving her the $5000.00 worth of items, but I could very well be wrong. What does anyone else think?

"Melissa plans to stock her kitchen..." I do not think we are buying I think she is. We're just adding a chef and food. JMO!

Sigh...I wish they would send Damian and Brian to my house for a house-warming...I might even buy 5K for that! :)

I believe SHE is stocking her kitchen, not being given $5000.00 in products....so I think its great publicity for The Pampered Chef

Ok, thanks for the clarification you guys!!

There were gift bags on the table ... one had a Manual Food Processor. At least 10 lined up there. Wonder if she was buying these as gifts for her guests?

I'm hoping for clarification tomorrow.

Related to Really? They Couldn't Find Anyone Else?

What is the "Really? They Couldn't Find Anyone Else?" product line about?

The "Really? They Couldn't Find Anyone Else?" product line is a collection of kitchen tools and gadgets designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient for busy individuals. These products are perfect for those who are short on time and need reliable and high-quality kitchen tools.

What types of products are included in the "Really? They Couldn't Find Anyone Else?" line?

The "Really? They Couldn't Find Anyone Else?" product line includes a variety of kitchen tools such as knives, cutting boards, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, and more. Each product is designed with functionality and durability in mind, making them a great addition to any kitchen.

Are the products in the "Really? They Couldn't Find Anyone Else?" line dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the products in the "Really? They Couldn't Find Anyone Else?" line are dishwasher safe. This makes clean up a breeze and allows you to spend more time enjoying your delicious meals.

Can I purchase the "Really? They Couldn't Find Anyone Else?" products online?

Yes, you can purchase the "Really? They Couldn't Find Anyone Else?" products online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find these products at select retail stores.

Do the "Really? They Couldn't Find Anyone Else?" products come with a warranty?

Yes, all of the "Really? They Couldn't Find Anyone Else?" products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Additionally, many of the products also come with a lifetime warranty for any defects or malfunctions.

Back