• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help!!! I Need a Consultant Near Indianapolis

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and cooking solutions. To find a consultant near Indianapolis, visit their website and use the "Find a Consultant" feature. The company offers various options for working with a consultant, including online and virtual parties and one-on-one consultations. Working with a consultant provides personalized recommendations and access to exclusive deals and promotions. Anyone can become a Pampered Chef consultant and start their own business by contacting a consultant near Indianapolis for more information.
deanna_g
So I had a show in Indy yesterday and I'm about 2 hours North of Indy. Apparently, the host's catalog got caught up with my catalogs and I packed hers up. She has a couple more people who want to put in outside orders....and she's left without a catalog. Is there anyone who will be in Indy today or monday? She's 3 blocks away from the state fair. Or does anyone know if the state fair has a PC booth where she could pick one up?:eek:

If you can't get her one, she can always browse (and have her outside orders browse) the virtual catalog online -- it's really just a page-by-page of the paper catalog.

Did any guests take a catalog with them? Maybe the host could borrow one from one of her guests.

I know at my shows, several guests usually take a catty with them - even if they ordered already.

Funny thing is they didn't. They all gave them back (which is good because I only have 12 left for the rest of the month....i think some will be sharing catty's at my future August shows). She said she is going to use the online catty for the last couple she has to look at it at work. Thanks Keith....why didn't I think of that? *smacks forehead*

If you drop one priority mail to her tomorrow, it will get there on tuesday, but I would def suggest on-line browsing..... That is funny you were in indy, I was in Rochester yesterday. We should have swapped shows! LOL!

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and cooking solutions.

How can I find a consultant near Indianapolis?

You can find a consultant near Indianapolis by visiting the Pampered Chef website and using the "Find a Consultant" feature. Simply enter your zip code and a list of consultants in your area will be provided.

Do I have to host a party to work with a consultant?

No, you do not have to host a party to work with a consultant. Our consultants also offer online and virtual parties, as well as one-on-one consultations.

What are the benefits of working with a consultant?

Working with a Pampered Chef consultant allows you to receive personalized recommendations and tips for using our products, as well as access to exclusive deals and promotions.

Can I become a consultant myself?

Yes, anyone can become a Pampered Chef consultant and start their own business. Contact a consultant near Indianapolis for more information on how to get started.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • hoosierchef