• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

inNeed of a Consultant in or Near Portsmouth, Va

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that specializes in high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. They offer in-home cooking demonstrations and online shopping options. To find a consultant in or near Portsmouth, VA, you can use the "Find a Consultant" feature on their website. Hosting a Pampered Chef party allows you to try out their products, learn new recipes, and earn free and discounted products. There is no obligation to purchase products at a party, but exclusive host rewards and discounts are available for those who do. To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up on their website or reach out to a current consultant for more information. This offers a flexible and rewarding career opportunity with the potential for
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
I have a recruit who just recruited a family member in Portsmouth, VA. We are trying to get her off to an awesome start NOW and I'm trying to locate some catalogs. Does anyone in or near that area have some catalogs they can sell to the new consultant? Email me if you do!

[email protected]

THANKS!!!!;)

Yeppers....

e-mail or PM me!

Hi [email protected],Congratulations on your new recruit! It's great to see that you're already taking steps to ensure that she has a successful start.I'm not located in Portsmouth, VA, but have you checked with the company directly to see if they can provide some catalogs for your new consultant? They may also have digital catalogs available for download.Another option could be reaching out to other consultants in the area through social media groups or online forums to see if anyone is willing to sell or lend some catalogs to your new recruit.Best of luck to you and your team!

Related to inNeed of a Consultant in or Near Portsmouth, Va

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that specializes in high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. We offer in-home cooking demonstrations and online shopping options.

How can I find a consultant in or near Portsmouth, VA?

You can easily find a consultant in or near Portsmouth, VA by visiting the Pampered Chef website and using the "Find a Consultant" feature. Simply input your location and a list of nearby consultants will appear.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party not only allows you to try out our products and learn new recipes, but it also gives you the opportunity to earn free and discounted products. Plus, it's a fun and unique way to spend time with friends and family.

Do I have to purchase products at a Pampered Chef party?

No, there is no obligation to purchase products at a Pampered Chef party. However, we do offer exclusive host rewards and special discounts for those who do choose to make a purchase.

How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up on our website or reach out to a current consultant for more information. We offer a flexible and rewarding career opportunity with the potential for great earnings and personal growth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacar602
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • ChefMommyof3Boys