• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have Been Asked to Do a Bunco Party Next Sunday. I'm Not Exactly

In summary, a Bunco party is a social gathering where players participate in the game of Bunco, a dice game that involves rolling and scoring points. To host a Bunco party, you will need scorecards, dice, pencils, and a bell. The game is typically played with 12 players, but can be played with 8-20 players as long as there is an equal number at each table. Rules can be customized and prizes for winners can include gift cards, kitchen gadgets, and prize pots.
Chef Tasha
I have been asked to do a bunco party next Sunday. I'm not exactly sure what to do, especially since it is only my second show :eek: ! Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Tasha :rolleyes:

look up bunko in searchthere was a thread there about someone who did one before.

Bunco is a dice game that a group of people play. I have been involved with bunco and it is great! They probably want you to do a short demo before they play or maybe during an intermission they take. I would just ask what they want you to do!

Cute cake for BoncoMake a square cake with white frosting and place oreos to make cake look a dice.
Charlene

BuncoGood idea with the dice cake!
Thanks!

game infoJust in case you need instructions, here's a sheet I did for when we played Bunco at a church function.

Attachments

• Bunko Instructions.doc
    52.5 KB · Views: 681
  • BUNKO Score Sheet.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 437
Thanks Julie!Great game directions!
I was wondering how to do the closing (winnings)! Do you include shipping and handling in the winnings? If $10 to play and 8 people play, what are the proper winnings? :confused:

Thanks,
Tasha

I have a guest who is hosting in May with her bunco group. She got so excited when I told her we could do a theme related to her game. Thanks for the ideas here.

Julie is it possible for you to save the directions of the game in pdf? I cannot open it for some reason. Thanks!

What is a Bunco party?

A Bunco party is a social gathering where players participate in the game of Bunco, a dice game that involves rolling and scoring points. It is a fun and easy game that can be played with a large group of people.

What do I need to host a Bunco party?

To host a Bunco party, you will need scorecards, dice, pencils, and a bell to signal the start and end of rounds. You can also provide snacks and drinks for your guests, as well as prizes for the winners.

How many people can play Bunco?

Bunco is typically played with 12 players, divided into tables of four. However, the game can be played with as few as 8 players or as many as 20 players. It is important to have an equal number of players at each table for a fair game.

Can I customize the rules for my Bunco party?

Yes, you can customize the rules for your Bunco party as long as all players are aware of the changes. Some common modifications include adding bonus points for rolling certain numbers or allowing players to trade seats during the game.

What kind of prizes should I provide for the winners?

Prizes for Bunco winners can vary, but some popular options include gift cards, kitchen gadgets, and themed gift baskets. It is also common for players to contribute small amounts of money to a prize pot, which can be split among the winners at the end of the game.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nanisu
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedmomto3
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • DebPC