1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I have been asked to do a bunco party next Sunday. I'm not exactly

1. I have been asked to do a bunco party next Sunday. I'm not exactly sure what to do, especially since it is only my second show :eek: ! Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
    Tasha :rolleyes:

Nov 5, 2005
  2. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

look up bunko in search

there was a thread there about someone who did one before.

Nov 5, 2005
  3. fruit76loop

fruit76loop Veteran Member Gold Member

Bunco is a dice game that a group of people play. I have been involved with bunco and it is great! They probably want you to do a short demo before they play or maybe during an intermission they take. I would just ask what they want you to do!

Nov 5, 2005
  4. cbord

cbord Member

Cute cake for Bonco

Make a square cake with white frosting and place oreos to make cake look a dice.
    Charlene

Nov 6, 2005
  5. Bunco

Good idea with the dice cake!
    Thanks!

Nov 6, 2005
  6. game info

Just in case you need instructions, here's a sheet I did for when we played Bunco at a church function.

Attached Files:

7. Thanks Julie!

Great game directions!
    I was wondering how to do the closing (winnings)! Do you include shipping and handling in the winnings? If $10 to play and 8 people play, what are the proper winnings? :confused:

Thanks,
    Tasha

Nov 12, 2005
  8. I have a guest who is hosting in May with her bunco group. She got so excited when I told her we could do a theme related to her game. Thanks for the ideas here.

Julie is it possible for you to save the directions of the game in pdf? I cannot open it for some reason. Thanks!

Nov 12, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted