1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I have been asked to do a bunco party next Sunday. I'm not exactly

1. I have been asked to do a bunco party next Sunday. I'm not exactly sure what to do, especially since it is only my second show :eek: ! Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
    Tasha :rolleyes:

Nov 5, 2005
  2. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

look up bunko in search

there was a thread there about someone who did one before.

Nov 5, 2005
  3. fruit76loop

fruit76loop Veteran Member Gold Member

Bunco is a dice game that a group of people play. I have been involved with bunco and it is great! They probably want you to do a short demo before they play or maybe during an intermission they take. I would just ask what they want you to do!

Nov 5, 2005
  4. cbord

cbord Member

Cute cake for Bonco

Make a square cake with white frosting and place oreos to make cake look a dice.
    Charlene

Nov 6, 2005
  5. Bunco

Good idea with the dice cake!
    Thanks!

Nov 6, 2005
  6. game info

Just in case you need instructions, here's a sheet I did for when we played Bunco at a church function.

Attached Files:

7. Thanks Julie!

Great game directions!
    I was wondering how to do the closing (winnings)! Do you include shipping and handling in the winnings? If $10 to play and 8 people play, what are the proper winnings? :confused:

Thanks,
    Tasha

Nov 12, 2005
  8. I have a guest who is hosting in May with her bunco group. She got so excited when I told her we could do a theme related to her game. Thanks for the ideas here.

Julie is it possible for you to save the directions of the game in pdf? I cannot open it for some reason. Thanks!

Nov 12, 2005
Have something to add?