• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bunco Show Setup: What To Do and What Not To Do

In summary, the hostess would tell the lady what to expect and what kind of format she wanted. The lady would ask the hostess what the rounds were and what the prize would be. The lady would also ask the hostess if they did a floating bunco prize and if not, suggest that they add one. The lady would give a quick intro and then let the game happen. The lady would stay throughout the show and try to make sure people remembered her. The lady would give prizes to people who purchased squares during the game.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I was wondering if any of you could share how you do your bunco shows. I have only done one and at that time I didn't even know what bunco was. The hostess told me not to bring any food, not to demo anything and just set up a table of products and take orders. I sat there for 3 hours watching people I didn't know play a game that I didn't know anything about. A Tupperware lady I know said that I so did that wrong.
I have a lady who called me for a bunco show (not the same lady). I don't know where to begin since last time was such a mess.
Any suggestions?

Last edited:
I read the thread, but I was wondering how everyone does it when they are not hosting the bunco. Do you do a demo? When do you talk about your products? If you are not playing bunco, what do you do while they are playing?

Thanks for the info . I have been wanting to do a bunco show for a while...

I would talk to the host and ask her what she had in mind. I play bunko in a neighborhood group and once the game starts there isn't much time for a demo or frankly even for discussion if you're not at a table. First of all, I would ask your hostess what her expectations are--it could be a totally diff. expectation than your first one. Second, I would kind of take charge and let her know how you do a bunko show--don't let her push you out of bringing food, that is a big part of what you can offer! Find out how many rounds they play and I would plan a small prize (random) at the end of each round. Ask her if they do a "floating bunco" prize--some groups do--if not suggest they add one for your show. This is a prize, wrapped up pretty so it is a total surprise. You hold it until someone gets a bunco, at which time they have to yell bunco and get up and take it from you--they don't unwrap it. The prize is then claimed each time someone gets a bunco and whoever has it at the end gets to keep it. I would also suggest to her that you get 5 minutes at the beginning to do a quickie intro, tell what's on special, etc etc. You could also bring out some unexpected treats and deliver them to tables mid-game--let your host know you're bringing them so she can plan. Definitely keep your presence felt throughout the time you're there so no one forgets you--prizes, bringing treats to tables, etc. The group that I play with does a $10 each entry fee and all that money goes home with people as prizes--will they be winning PC product value and paying you cash? You might also do a winner takes all/squares kind of thing... if each lady purchases a square at a couple of bucks, you can draw for someone to get that amount in free product (if they are already spending $10 to play , maybe make it a small amount like $3 each). I would then offer to double that amount won if said person books a show!

1. What is the best way to set up my Bunco show?

The best way to set up your Bunco show is to first designate a large, open space with enough room for all the players to sit comfortably. Set up tables in a circular or square shape, with enough chairs for each player. Make sure to have a central area for the host to use for announcing scores and calling out rounds. Also, make sure to have all necessary supplies, such as score sheets, pens, and dice, easily accessible for each player.

2. Should I provide food and drinks for my Bunco show?

It is not necessary to provide food and drinks for your Bunco show, but it can add to the overall experience for your guests. Consider offering light snacks and non-alcoholic beverages for players to enjoy during breaks or in between rounds. You can also make it a potluck-style event and ask each guest to bring a dish to share.

3. How long should a Bunco show typically last?

A Bunco show can typically last anywhere from 2 to 3 hours, depending on the number of players and the pace of the game. It is important to keep the game moving and not to spend too much time on breaks or socializing in order to stay within this time frame.

4. What are some things to avoid during a Bunco show?

One thing to avoid during a Bunco show is having too many distractions or interruptions. Make sure to ask guests to silence their phones and avoid any loud conversations during the game. It is also important to avoid any cheating or unsportsmanlike behavior to ensure a fair and friendly game for all players.

5. Can I customize my Bunco show with a theme?

Yes, you can definitely customize your Bunco show with a theme! This can add an extra element of fun and excitement to the game. Some popular themes include holidays, seasons, or even specific decades. Encourage guests to dress up and decorate the space accordingly to fully embrace the theme.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • AshleyAllison