• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host a Fun Bunco Show: Tips for Beginners

In summary, to have a successful bunco show, it is important to have a good understanding of the game and its rules, provide snacks and drinks, and incorporate products into the game. Building relationships with the players and having order forms and catalogs available can also help with sales.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I was wondering if any of you could share how you do your bunco shows. I have only done one and at that time I didn't even know what bunco was. The hostess told me not to bring any food, not to demo anything and just set up a table of products and take orders. I sat there for 3 hours watching people I didn't know play a game that I didn't know anything about.
I have a lady who called me for a bunco show (not the same lady). I don't know where to begin since last time was such a mess.
Any suggestions?

One suggestion for a successful bunco show is to make sure you have a good understanding of the game and its rules. This will give you the opportunity to explain the game and answer any questions that may come up. You should also have some promotional items or prizes to give away throughout the night, to keep the game exciting for the players. Additionally, it's helpful to have a few sample products on hand for people to look at and try out, if applicable. Lastly, you should consider providing snacks and drinks, as this can help to create a more enjoyable atmosphere and encourage people to stay a bit longer.

As a frequent bunco hostess, I can share my tips for a successful bunco show. First and foremost, make sure you know the game and its rules. It's important to be able to explain it to others and join in if needed. Next, bring some snacks or treats to share with the group. While it's not necessary, it's a nice gesture and can help break the ice with the players. Instead of just setting up a table of products, try to incorporate them into the game. For example, you can give out prizes for the winners and use your products as the prizes. This will make the game more fun and engaging for everyone.Also, don't be afraid to interact with the players during the game breaks. Get to know them and their interests, and use that to your advantage when presenting your products. Finally, make sure to have order forms and catalogs readily available for those who are interested. And don't be discouraged if you don't make many sales at the event. Bunco is more about having fun and socializing, so focus on building relationships and the sales will come naturally. Good luck with your bunco show!

1. How do I get started hosting a Bunco show?

The first step is to find a group of friends or acquaintances who are interested in playing Bunco. Then, choose a date and time that works for everyone and send out invitations. You can also purchase a Bunco kit from Pampered Chef to make hosting easier.

2. What supplies do I need for a Bunco show?

You will need a Bunco kit, which typically includes dice, scorecards, and a bell. You may also want to have snacks and drinks on hand for your guests.

3. How many people should be invited to a Bunco show?

The ideal number of players for a Bunco game is 12. However, you can have more or less depending on the size of your group and the number of tables you have available.

4. How do I keep track of the score during the game?

Each player will need a scorecard, which can be found in the Bunco kit or printed out online. As the game progresses, players will mark their points on the scorecard. You can also assign a scorekeeper to keep track of the overall score for each table.

5. What are some fun variations of Bunco?

There are many variations of Bunco that you can try to keep the game interesting. Some popular variations include themed Bunco nights, where players dress up and bring snacks related to the theme, and travel Bunco, where each round is played in a different room or location. You can also incorporate prizes for winners or add in special rules to mix things up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
dwyerkim
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • AshleyAllison