• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have a Couple Hundred Older Catalogs From 2003-F/W 2005 I Would Like

I
imported_Nikkijo
PicturesI started this cause I am on here all by myself..........

santadiedlaughing.jpg

ATT6.gif

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff117/jld00004/maxine-angry.jpg

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w281/amongying/More%20Icons/MerryChristmasMyFrriendRedHeartCand.gif

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w281/amongying/Icons/merrychristmas.gif

polka.gif

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w163/treycasey/0010.gif

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj269/GINAMARI917/DISNEY.jpg

disney.jpg

disney.jpg

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh52/meijib/disney.jpg

disney.jpg

Nikkijo said:

You only have to zip your belly flab into your jeans ONCE to know this is truth.

Nikkijo said:
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff117/jld00004/maxine-angry.jpg

I have DONE this!

Nikkijo said:
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w281/amongying/Icons/merrychristmas.gif

I love this thread, and I love this one!!!

thank you Ellen!!

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c398/thirteenfridays/RESOLU115.gif

friday said:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c398/thirteenfridays/RESOLU115.gif

ours is this one...and to go to church at least one time a month together..mine is 2 times a month.

dh works every other sunday so we want to go half the sundays. Thought that is a good start and then increase it from there.

Nikkijo said:
ours is this one...and to go to church at least one time a month together..mine is 2 times a month.

dh works every other sunday so we want to go half the sundays. Thought that is a good start and then increase it from there.

You are correct that is a great start...I will tell you what...once you find a great church that you love you will not want to miss...that is how it is at my church.

recruiting ups and downsI recruited 2 people this month (one just a few minutes ago) and two last month and one in July. I am happy that these people are now a part of my team and I am excited to get new blood in. However, I had one more person who was supposed to sign last Friday. She backed out. If she had signed, I would have gotten the silly little carrot at Leadership that they are giving out for having 6 postcards....ugh! I hate the conflicting feelings! The sad thing is that this gal (who didn't sign) would have been/will be awesome! She says she wants to sign in a couple of weeks and didn't care (or understand) about the New Consultant Rewards Bonus that just finished.....grrr....and yippee! Oh well, I worked hard and I am going to help new people change their lives one show at a time!

Thanks for letting me vent. Feel free to kick me in the pants :D

ya know, I have a list of 6 people that want to sign, and after talking to all of them, none even cared about the extra 30 days...just not the right time of year for that kind of incentive!

I have had the exact same thing. I was supposed to meet with someone on Thursday to sign her, when I called to confirm our time she said she was going to have to wait. Oh well. I recruit is always better when it is at a time that is best for them.

I don't think that type of promo would really swing anyone- but if they wanted to sign anyways it might push them to sign then and when they start and earn those bonuses its a huge motivator to keep going if they hit some bumps.

I did have an HO lead sign in Dec because of the special. Otherwise, she would have waited until mid-Jan. We ran the numbers and figured she'd come out ahead by signing on Dec 31st.

I haven't recruited in Months! I need to pick it up, because I hear we need recruits as well as sales to earn our trip this year!

chefmeg said:
ya know, I have a list of 6 people that want to sign, and after talking to all of them, none even cared about the extra 30 days...just not the right time of year for that kind of incentive!

Same here! It's true... If they don't know what the extra 30 days really means it wont motivate them. My person is signing this month so I'm happy. I need 6 for TPC and I'm watching my sales this time so I don't miss it again this year! :)

I recruited two people in the first 10 months of the year, then two in November and two in December. I have really been working on it and there are about 6 people who said they wanted to sign in January. I know FAYC and stuff, but I love to recruit and help people to achieve whatever their dreams are! Some people just want the products and to pay off their investment - great! Some want NED - great! I just want people to do what they said they would...grrrr...and it would be nice if it would coincide with my goals (okay, not FAYC on this one :D).

cmdtrgd said:
I recruited two people in the first 10 months of the year, then two in November and two in December. I have really been working on it and there are about 6 people who said they wanted to sign in January. I know FAYC and stuff, but I love to recruit and help people to achieve whatever their dreams are! Some people just want the products and to pay off their investment - great! Some want NED - great! I just want people to do what they said they would...grrrr...and it would be nice if it would coincide with my goals (okay, not FAYC on this one :D).

If you won a trip send an e-mail to everyone telling them that thanks to their support you are going to enjoy a wonderful trip. Then ask them if they know of anyone that has ever tried DS or would like to try DS that can join your team because your goal for 2008 is to take more team members with you. Then send them a link to the description of the incentive trip you earned. Mention that starting in Jan is HUGE advantage because they will have the whole year to earn it. Then when you come back from Leadership send an e-mail to the same list and ANNOUNCE what the next incentive trips are.

Unfortunately, no trip yet for me. However, that will change this year. In my enewsletter I plan to go over stats of commission and products earned last year as soon as I get my 1099 - maybe even talk about tax benefits, too.

cmdtrgd said:
Unfortunately, no trip yet for me. However, that will change this year. In my enewsletter I plan to go over stats of commission and products earned last year as soon as I get my 1099 - maybe even talk about tax benefits, too.
Good idea!! People have to see things to be convinced.

I have earned the level 1 trip every year since starting my business - except one year (the year I promoted) - I earned level 2 that year. DH didn't say anything last year because he wasn't interested in the destinations (we had been to both San Francisco many times and to Atlantis) but this year he was upset that I missed the cruise - he didn't start saying anything until like November though.

I WILL earn at LEAST level 2 this year!!!

I did earn Level 1 this year and last. I just don't see that as a trip.

cmdtrgd said:
I did earn Level 1 this year and last. I just don't see that as a trip.

Well, you're right. Until last year you could take a hotel certificate for 2 nights at level one so we would go somewhere on PC. I think that's why I still call it a trip. lol

Ahhh....it does go into what I earned though.

1. What can I do with my old Pampered Chef catalogs?

There are a few options for your old catalogs. If they are in good condition, you can sell them to collectors or on online marketplaces. You can also use them for crafting projects or as reference material for current products.

2. Are the products in the old catalogs still available for purchase?

No, the products in the catalogs from 2003-F/W 2005 are no longer available for purchase. However, some of the products may have similar versions in our current product line.

3. Can I request a specific catalog from 2003-F/W 2005?

We do not have the ability to provide specific catalogs from that time period. However, you can find digital versions of some of our older catalogs on our website for reference purposes.

4. Can I use the recipes in the old catalogs?

Yes, you can still use the recipes in the old catalogs as they are timeless and can be made with current Pampered Chef products. However, some of the discontinued products may have alternative options that can be used.

5. How can I update my contact information in the old catalogs?

If you are still a Pampered Chef consultant, you can update your contact information through your consultant account. If you are a customer, you can contact our customer service team to update your information for future catalogs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jillzpampchef
Replies
Views
queenjean
  • Chef Shari
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JaneBlair