• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have a Booth at a Fair This Weekend ... and I Cannot Find My Dpds

In summary, to locate your DPDS at the fair, check the event map or ask the event coordinators. If you still can't find it, contact your Pampered Chef team leader or customer service. If your DPDS is damaged or missing, contact customer service immediately. While it is possible to set up your booth without your DPDS, it is not recommended. Finally, if you have multiple events and cannot find your DPDS, make sure to keep them organized and labeled and reach out to customer service for further assistance.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
I have a booth at a fair this weekend ... and I cannot find my DPDS anywhere... Does anyone have anything cute they can share with me PLEASE!!!

TIA

I bet I'm gonna smack my forehead and say duh, but what is a DPDS?

DpdsI am guessing:

Door prize - ???? slip

Debbie :D

I use a really great one here in the files section. It still has the "maybe" option.

Door Prize Drawing Slip:
I got this really basic one from my upline, who got it from Patsy McGovern.

Attachments

• Pampered Chef Prize Drawing.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 485
Thanks.... DPDS.... Door Prize Drawing Slip

This is the one I like to use at booths.

Attachments

• Guest Care Card.doc
    27 KB · Views: 316
I just started using this one. I'm sure I got it here but I did tweak it a bit for my own use.

Attachments

• GuestCareCardNEW.doc
    28 KB · Views: 325
  • GuestCareCardNEW.Fairs.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 453
Last edited:
Drawing SlipsI got this here - but changed it a little for the fair that I did.

Attachments

• Prizedrawingslip[1].doc
    64.5 KB · Views: 325
Thank You so much for sharing...

Niki - thanks so much. That one is really similar to the one I use now but I like the little characters!

Leah - how did your booth go?????

fikibiff said:
I got this here - but changed it a little for the fair that I did.

Niki, I like the humor in your drawing slip. How do people react to it?
leggy

1. How do I locate my DPDS at the fair?

You can find your DPDS by checking the event map or asking the event coordinators for the location of your booth. It is also helpful to have your booth number and a copy of the event layout on hand.

2. What should I do if I still can't find my DPDS?

If you are unable to locate your DPDS, contact your Pampered Chef team leader or customer service for assistance. They will be able to provide you with further instructions and support.

3. What if my DPDS is damaged or missing?

If your DPDS is damaged or missing, please contact customer service immediately. They will work with you to find a solution and ensure that you have all the necessary materials for your booth at the fair.

4. Can I set up my booth without my DPDS?

While it is possible to set up your booth without your DPDS, it is not recommended. The DPDS is designed to enhance your booth's presentation and make it more appealing to potential customers. It is best to wait until you have all the necessary materials before setting up.

5. What if I have multiple events and cannot find my DPDS for each one?

If you have multiple events and cannot find your DPDS for each one, make sure to keep them organized and labeled. It is also helpful to take photos of your booth setup at each event, so you can reference them for future events. If you continue to have issues, reach out to customer service for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amy07
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
amy07
  • ChefShalon
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
katem51
  • jennc112