• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Have the Funny Dpds to Use at Fairs That Asks the

In summary, you are welcome to use your own recipes for cooking demonstrations at fairs, but it is recommended to use Pampered Chef products for the best results. There are guidelines for using these products at fairs, which can be found in the fair guidelines document. There is no specific set of products required, but having a variety is recommended. There are restrictions on the types of food that can be prepared, so please refer to the fair guidelines document for a list of approved ingredients. Finally, it is allowed to sell Pampered Chef products at fairs, but you must follow the fair guidelines and obtain any necessary permits or licenses.
amy07
Does anyone have the funny DPDS to use at fairs that asks the questions about hosting/biz opp that says something along the lines of: yes, not on your life, my arm could be twisted? I cannot find my file. TIA

I got this off of here.

Attachments

• door prize slip.doc
    36 KB · Views: 492
thanks kasey!

1. Can I use my own recipes for the cooking demonstrations at fairs?

Yes, you are welcome to use your own recipes for the cooking demonstrations at fairs. However, we do recommend using Pampered Chef products for the best results.

2. Are there any specific guidelines for using Pampered Chef products at fairs?

Yes, we have guidelines for using Pampered Chef products at fairs. Please refer to our fair guidelines document for more information.

3. Do I need to have a specific set of products to use at fairs?

No, you do not need to have a specific set of products to use at fairs. However, we recommend having a variety of products to showcase the versatility of our products.

4. Are there any restrictions on the types of food that can be prepared at fairs?

Yes, there are some restrictions on the types of food that can be prepared at fairs. Please refer to our fair guidelines document for a list of approved ingredients.

5. Can I sell Pampered Chef products at fairs?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef products at fairs. However, you must follow our fair guidelines and obtain any necessary permits or licenses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mommyhugz1978
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • pchockeymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Koolotus