• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have 2 People That Have Recently Bought Things That Need to Be

In summary, Beth recommends that the customer either call HO or have the customer do it themselves in order to replace the product. The customer's full name, address, and phone number is needed along with the order number and the name of the consultant or host.
Jennie4PC
I have 2 people that have recently bought things that need to be replaced and neither one kept thier reciepts and they dont know who the hostess was who they ordered from how would you go about getting them replaced??

They can call HO and explain the situation. How do they not know the hostess or consultant? I think they will at least need to know the host, but you or they could call and give it a try!!

they have been to so many shows its not even funny I have done 5 shows for them and hopefuuly getting more they did a few shows with another consutant who really screwed them over so hopefully I will be "thier consultant" from now on

my best bet would be to do what Gillian said. Call HO, or have them do it, and hopefully it will work out. Let us know what happens, and good luck. :D

With their new technology I think that very soon they won't need receipts any more. They can look at a show and not only see the name of the guest who purchased something but their contact information too! I bet they'll soon be able to enter the guests name and find the show she ordered it on (if she didn't go in with someone under their name to save on shipping)!

Not there yet but that's my prediction!

I Hope So!!!Beth - I truly hope that you are correct in your assumption. This would make life so much simplier for everyone...when a problem occurs.

I have called in before without a reciipt and got it handles. They did want to the know approximate date of the show to narrow it down a little bit. They just gave me a reference number for them to right on a piece of paper. It was no problem.

BethCooks4U said:
With their new technology I think that very soon they won't need receipts any more. They can look at a show and not only see the name of the guest who purchased something but their contact information too! I bet they'll soon be able to enter the guests name and find the show she ordered it on (if she didn't go in with someone under their name to save on shipping)!

Not there yet but that's my prediction!
Beth, I think you're right! The last two adjustments they have done for me have not had receipts. This is the last email I received regarding a Food Chopper adjustment... so they will do it.

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. We appreciate you bringing this information to our attention. The Food Chopper carries a five year proof of purchase guarantee. We would like to assist your customer further by honoring our generous product guarantee. To do so, we would need to obtain some additional information. Please provide us with any of the following applicable information:

Customer's full name, address, and phone number
Order number
The Consultant’s name
The host’s name
The city and state the show was held
The date of the show

Please include all e-mail correspondence in your reply.

I just email HO now if the customer doesn't have a receipt and cc the customer.

Related to I Have 2 People That Have Recently Bought Things That Need to Be

1. How do I schedule a delivery for my customers' purchases?

You can schedule a delivery for your customers' purchases by logging into your consultant account and clicking on the "Orders" tab. From there, you can select the order you need to schedule a delivery for and click on the "Schedule Delivery" button.

2. Can I track the status of my customers' orders?

Yes, you can track the status of your customers' orders by clicking on the "Orders" tab in your consultant account. From there, you can view the status of each order, including when it was placed, shipped, and delivered.

3. How long does it typically take for orders to be delivered?

Orders typically take 3-5 business days to be delivered, depending on the shipping method selected by your customers. If there are any delays, we will notify you and your customers as soon as possible.

4. What do I do if my customers' items are damaged or missing?

If your customers' items are damaged or missing, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-333-1843. They will assist you in resolving the issue and ensuring your customers receive their items as quickly as possible.

5. Can I add additional items to my customers' orders?

Unfortunately, we are unable to add additional items to orders once they have been placed. If your customers would like to purchase additional items, they can place a separate order through your consultant website or contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisaterwilliger
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jsanderson0508
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • kam