• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Finally Breathe? My Journey from Unemployment to a Part-Time Dream Job!

That's so great news Kristin! I'm so happy for you and can't wait to hear all about it. Congratulations!That sounds like a great opportunity for you! congrats
chefkristin
Gold Member
After being unemployed since the end of April I finally got a job offer at a place I know I will be happy!. Get this......I will only be work 20-25 hours a week and I will be getting paid what I was working full time!!! I will be doing Accounts Payable for a condo management company that is growing. I start on September 4th! WOO HOO!!!! Now I will be here for my son in the morning and after he gets off the bus from school.

NOW I CAN BREATHE!!!!! :D

Congrats! Sounds like at great oppurtunity:)

Nice congrats! I want to find one of those kinds of jobs when my kids are both in school! ;)

Awesome - Congrats

Congratulations Kristin!

Sidenote: I used the pen from the Office Supply swap the other day at work and thought of you. ;)

Congrats!!! How exciting to get to make what you were making, and only having to do 1/2 the work! Yippee!!!

GourmetGirl said:
Congrats!!! How exciting to get to make what you were making, and only having to do 1/2 the work! Yippee!!!
Well I certainly think it is pretty awesome!!!! Thanks!!!

Nice Kristin ! thats great!
I am looking for a P/T too :grumpy:

Congratulations Kristin! Sounds like a great opportunity.

That is super...can't beat less hours and same pay!! :)

Congratulations, Kristin! I'm glad to hear you were able to get something so perfect for your life!! Best of luck to you!

The best part about it is I will still have more than enough time for PC!

WooHoo... sounds like a GREAT opportunity!!

Congrats Kristin!!

I am so excited for you Kristin. God does provide in His timing!

Good Job Kristin!! I'm so excited for you!! I know how important it is to have that time in the am and afterschool!!;)

jrstephens said:
I am so excited for you Kristin. God does provide in His timing!
You know its funny. I read the "Footprints" poem a couple weeks ago and decided to let him carry me for a change. As soon as I did that, things got better. :)

I am sooooo happy for you!!!

PampMomof3 said:
Good Job Kristin!! I'm so excited for you!! I know how important it is to have that time in the am and after school!!;)
My mom was always there for us when we were little. I want Ethan to have that memory too. Everything seems to be falling in place. I don't want to get comfortable yet. I am cautiously optimistic!

That is wonderful Kristin! It sounds perfect for your situation:)

Congrats!! I hope it works out wonderfully for you!

Congratulations! Sounds like the perfect opportunity for you.

Congratulations. What a wonderful opportunity.

WOO HOO!!!! I'm sure that is a relief for you to find something so perfect!!! I'm happy for you!

This has got to feel wonderful. I sometimes wish I could do that but my full time job is usually more than just 40 hours a week. Make the best of it!

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. We provide opportunities for individuals to start their own business by selling our products.

How can Pampered Chef help me with my new job?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and products that can make cooking and meal preparation easier and more efficient. Whether you need to pack your lunch for work or host a dinner party, our products can help you save time and effort in the kitchen.

What are the benefits of working for Pampered Chef?

Working for Pampered Chef offers many benefits, including flexible hours, the ability to work from home, and the opportunity to earn a competitive income. You will also have access to training and support from experienced consultants to help you succeed in your business.

Can I still work for Pampered Chef if I have a full-time job?

Yes, you can work for Pampered Chef as a side gig while still maintaining a full-time job. Our consultants have the flexibility to set their own hours and work as much or as little as they want. This allows you to have the best of both worlds - a steady income from your job and the potential for additional income from your Pampered Chef business.

How can I join Pampered Chef?

To join Pampered Chef, you can sign up as a consultant through our website or by contacting a current consultant. Our team will provide you with the necessary training and resources to get started and help you build a successful business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • AJPratt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt