• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Get to See Paula Deen Tomorrow Night!

In summary, "I Get to See Paula Deen Tomorrow Night!" is an event hosted by Pampered Chef where attendees have the opportunity to see Paula Deen in person and watch her cooking demonstration. The event will take place at the Pampered Chef headquarters in Addison, IL on the specified date and time listed on the event invitation. Tickets to the event are only available to Pampered Chef consultants and can be purchased through their consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Food samples and refreshments will be provided, but this is not a full meal. Guests are not allowed to attend the event due to limited space, but they can watch the cooking demonstration through a live stream broadcast.
lkspeir
Paula Deen will be in Fort Worth tomorrow night for a Q&A - she's on her book tour. I was really bummed when I heard she was coming to town and the tickets were free and I had no way of getting a ticket. I had put it out of my mind, then my daugther comes home from work this evening with a ticket! I'm very excited.

Lucky you!! Have loads of fun!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEW! I am soooooooooo jealous!!!

Have a great time!

Sounds like a blast!

By the way, tell her that her soft pretzel recipe it the bomb!

She's on her book tour. With the tickets being free and no assigned seating - I've got to get there early! However, there have been only a limited amount of tickets issued.I LOVE Paula Deen. Her life story is just amazing - What a great inspiration for all women.She's going to back in the area (Dallas) in August. I"m paying to see her then!

I have some friends going to see her Tuesday night in Mobile, AL. They had to pay $65 a ticket though. I am SO regretting not going myself!! BUT I did not want to spend $65 for the ticket. But now I am kicking myself in the butt for not doing it as much as I love her!!!

Related to I Get to See Paula Deen Tomorrow Night!

1. What is "I Get to See Paula Deen Tomorrow Night!"?

"I Get to See Paula Deen Tomorrow Night!" is an event hosted by Pampered Chef where attendees have the opportunity to see Paula Deen in person and watch her cooking demonstration.

2. Where and when is the event taking place?

The event will take place at the Pampered Chef headquarters in Addison, IL on the specified date and time listed on the event invitation.

3. How can I get tickets to attend the event?

Tickets to "I Get to See Paula Deen Tomorrow Night!" are only available to Pampered Chef consultants. If you are a consultant, you can purchase tickets through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website.

4. Will there be food served at the event?

Yes, there will be food samples and refreshments provided during the event. However, please note that this is not a full meal and attendees are encouraged to eat before or after the event.

5. Can I bring a guest to the event?

Unfortunately, due to limited space, only Pampered Chef consultants are allowed to attend "I Get to See Paula Deen Tomorrow Night!" However, you can share the experience with your guests by watching Paula Deen's cooking demonstration on our live stream broadcast.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tabnat80
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • RuthV
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tabnat80
  • pampchefrhondab